Reviews for Moth Light
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
The metaphors in this story and "Butterfly Silence" are exquisite and intriguing. Not one mention of either name and it's clear who they are.

This is a brilliant work of literary art (and so is "Butterfly Silence")

Keep it up!

~Andromeda~
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
i have to read the other one but this is really well written! keep it up!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
How did I miss reviewing this? Sorry. I'm so glad you wrote this, and continued what was begun in the first story. It was just beautiful, so many images and ideas. The pale moth and the cold light, and phrases such as 'freeze-burning helium fires' are glorious. Love it.
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow, again. I really love the symbolism (and not just because of my pen-name, *wink*). Great imagery, I love the way you show how he feels rather than tell how he feels.
Susi07 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Definately a great sequel!

I love it from the beginning, the very first sentence.

It so beautiful how you describe Mac's numbness, I could really see and nearly feel everything.

I loved the ending, so sad, but so lovely!

You really draw pictures with your words.

I wished I could write as good as you... *sighs*

Greets Susi07
Maja16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This was absolutely fantastic. It was just amazing. I don't have words to express it. And I really mean it in the most honest way. I really like your stories. Hope you'll continue in such a good work.

SallyJetson chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I like how you carried the imagery of the insect from the previous piece to this one, although it's a moth now and not a butterfly. The ending was very fitting as he chose to stay with the butterfly instead of joing the moth. Loved the symbolism.