Reviews for Peach Creek Mews
Taranodongirl chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
(shudder) I hate darts :(
D.J. Scales chapter 24 . 3/3/2012
Let me guess the Eds are going to fight Gannondorf.
Matfix chapter 24 . 12/7/2011
This is a well written story although it's too bad that Kevin Jonny or Jimmy never really got the chance to do anything it would've been interesting to see the Onyx, Diamond, and Copper Knights fighting bad guys. Since The Past Lineage of The Blue Lorikeet has been deleted off this site which really suck cause the sequel was getting good. Is there a possibility in making a replacement sequel for this story since your not continuing Past Lineage of the Blue Lorikeet. I had ideas for the sequel but because of the way the story line for this story is written it wouldn't work so is there any hope for a continuation for this story?

P.S is it possible for me to write my own version of this story after I get done with the rewrite of Dark Bloody Report Revision or should I just leave this story alone? It's still a great story though but seriously there has to be a continuation to this if not Past Lineage of the Blue Lorikeet then what I really like your work and I think their should be a fanime of this.
Lalnasaur chapter 24 . 4/11/2010
gud ending i hope u write a sequel!
Lalnasaur chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
im curios y did u use all english names except for ichigo? her english name is zoey. i luv it tho im just curios
Jam McQuade chapter 21 . 7/24/2009
Ch. 21 is a little repetitive to Ch. 20 but i still love the whole thing!
Jam McQuade chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
omg! It's so amazing picturing people like Rolf or the Ed's fighting and protecting people. Great job!
Jam McQuade chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Interesting mix of anime with a comedy cartoon
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 24 . 5/30/2009
Someone has to say it, it was awesome! Good work!

And I'm a high school graduate!

-A.F. '91
Lady Sakura17 chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
YAY! Awesome chapter! Bridget sang my favorite Inuyasha opening! My Will is so cool! You should have used the original Japanese version though. Still that capter rocked! Keep up the good work!D
jo chapter 24 . 8/19/2008
MewMewRedPearl chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
OK . . . Mew Vanilla, and Mew Cinnamon. I got it now. OK!
MewMewRedPearl chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
OMG! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! Nazz: Mew Mew Berry, Sarah: Mew Mew Ringo! AWESOME!
MewMewRedPearl chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh . . . you used the Mew Mew Power names. I thought you'd use the Tokyo Mew Mew names. Well, other than that, great story!
CrystalSlashlover chapter 24 . 6/9/2008
Vondeba! Oh please make the sequel!