Reviews for Unidentified Man Friend
TeddyBlake chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
I LOVED IT ! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT ! LOL
RinKagamine002 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
This is amazing and I love it, quite hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Loved it
Redheadterror chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
This was great! I laughed so much - especially about Minerva's bet on Snape :) I really liked the way you wrote in the relationship between Bill and Tonks - I always thought they'd have been good friends too! Anyway, I absolutely loved this! Thanks so much :)
RJLupinFan chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Awww this was perfect. Gorgeous Remus.
Ipiutiminelle chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I've read this story several time but I can't help but laugh every single time ! x)
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
It's not like they have a war to win, ah, no xD
Hilarious one-shot. I mean imagine Tonks and Dumbles :3
Poor Fleur... Though imagine a part-vela and a Methamorphmagus at the same time, Bill would be quite lucky :D
I loved reading this! Thanks for sharing!

Alicia :)
bookbookbook3224 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I absolutely love this! I'm laughing so much I'm crying!
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
*laughing like a hyena* OH GOOD GODRIC I LOVE THIS SHIP
JennaPenn chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Love it!
adamantfire chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
One of the best humorous storys I have read in so far. Very well structured, witty language, fantastic jokes, pleasure to read. I would like to praise You for the ending - short, unexpected and sudden (in other words - brilliant!). Laughed till almost fell of the chair! Thank You very much - keep writting.
Lumosify chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I almost died laughing. You have this dry, sarcastic humor that really gets to me and by the time I finished reading this I was practically rolling on the floor.

This:

You see, I know he fancies me too because Sirius told me he caught Remus staring at my bum a few weeks ago. I blushed, left, and, now, whenever I am around Remus I drop something (it works well considering how clumsy I am – quite believable) and then I bend over right in front of Remus giving him a nice view of it. But stupid gentleman that he is, he always looks in the opposite direction. I'm starting to think that Sirius might have been lying because Remus has not shown an interest in my bum since. Although I think Kingsley is considering asking me out now.

This is about the point where I started rolling on the floor.

You are, without a doubt, one of the best humor authors I've read stories of so far.

Keep it up!

-Lumosify
shimotsuki11 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is hilarious! And sweet, too.
Me chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Okay I just wanted to say that I'm still laughing at "I was a hufflepuff!"
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
hahahahaha. loved the last line in particular. :)