Reviews for Everytime I Fall
Triste1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Very sweet fanfic. It touches a deep point that few seem to put in their fics and I salute you it. Keep writing.
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
What Jinchuu? o_0... there wasn't a bit of Jinchuu in this, unless you ment the Tomoe part, but that wasn't really Jinchuu, exspically since the bleeding scar only was in Trust and Betrayal...

And if it was Jinchuu, well, Megumi'd be there (she can travel from Aizu) but, there'd be no Sano probably, oh whatever.

It was a nice litlte fluffy fic, now WHY CAN'T I FIND A THING ABOUT THEM GETTING MARRIED AND THEIR LIFE AFTER JINCHUU!

Umm... anyway, o_0... bye! lol
audsome chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
kaoru understands.
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Wonderful, absolutly wonderful!
Henrika chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Aw. How sweet. Keep writing!
Chained Dove chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Yay! Pretty _.
Gemini1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I'm not reviewing my own story...but I wanted to explain why Kenshin's scar was bleeding. You see, he was reliving the day he killed Tomoe and, beause of some mystical or strange medical reason...it was so real for him that his scar began to bleed just like it did when she died. Uber dramatic, I suppose. Oh, and don't forget that this takes place a few days before he finally marries Kaoru-so she is his fiancee. Glad y'all liked it!
hotaru chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
that was absolutely, positively, undescribingly, (my own made up word)adorable. u really should continue!
sabacat chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
so sweet! very cool fic! _
Ccslilazngirly chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
how sweet!I liked this story a lot!
chibi chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
I don't really understand what this fic is...

so... kaoru was his fiancee?

question mark...

anyway... great fic! Kenshin and Kaoru! my favourite couple!

keep up the god work!
ange1ang chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
awwwwwww
Mako chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Hi there! I love your story! It's so sweet! :D
HashBrown chapter 1 . 8/25/2000
Poor poor Kenshin, such a difficult past. At least he's happy now. but I still don't get why his scar bled.
anesthezea chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
good fic! i loved the opening scene _