Reviews for Inferiority
CharizardGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ok, I found this extremely cute. Just gonna put that out there right now.
Secondly, even if they were slightly out of character, it was still awesome. I totally enjoyed reading it!
Iloveflytipe chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow
AsiaEspio chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aww, poor little Aaron. This fic was awesome, but I didn't really like the kissing. Other than that, good on ya, mate!
Aaron, Lucian and Silver are my favourite Pokemon characters, and I'd love to see some more of your Aaron and Lucian fics!
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i love you stories with aaron!

please write more.

great comment athe end it makes me laugh everytime.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I think you confused Aaron with Sir Aaron...just saying. Sir Aaron is from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Aaron is the Elite Four member.

...Ah, despite that, I can't help but enjoy this story...
obabema chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I think it was awesome! _
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
"Because Aaron is a danger to society and would probably blow us all up." - WOW that sounds like an Aaron I know, not even kidding.

Hopeless fluff is good, and I didn't see it as that out of character. And of course, I liked reading it. :)
Medeus chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Because of the massive amount of (poor written) palletshipping and comashipping fics on the Net, I felt very uncomfortable with reading Yaoi fics, but I have adjusted my opinion after reading this and several EU fics by SuicidalToeSocks. Well done.
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I checked the summary and wondered, 'should I?' and at some point, 'fine...' and wow this story's awesome.

I ain't a fan of yaoi stuff so the kissing part made me tremble slightly. Yet Aaron was so cute here...and the last part made me giggle a little.

Nice...though like what I said, I ain't a fan of yaoi so...oh whatever I'm checking your other stories.
Usuki123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love your stories! This one is so sweet. Poor Aaron... That kid was a meanie. But, Lucian makes everything better! X3

And, I gotta say... Your note at the end made me laugh.

Because Aaron is a danger to society and would probably blow us all up. XD
Ms.TamborineMan chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Oh, man, Aaron's going down! He's such a crybaby. -_-
Helldemonz of the dark chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
ilove eliteundershipping

;)
extra-victory chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ahh...Suicidaltoesocks recommended i look at your work, and the reason is a clear as day.

You are a truly skilled author, and though i don't care much for the shipping, a well written story will never pass me by. You are quite the author, my friend.

i believe that i will proceed by reading the rest of your work.
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
COOL! I love this story...

PLEASE update soon!
twilightpath chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
You obnoxious challenger, you! *locks the challenger up in Box of Woe (TM)* There, now Lucian and Aaron can be happy together and have lots of babies! *is shot for that last statement*