Reviews for Demon Impala
Kaewi chapter 19 . 6/6/2008
Aw, it's over. I wanted to hug and then smack Sam when he asked Dean "Did he really think I was such a bad brother?". Silly Sam.

Thanks for posting this, I enjoyed reading it!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
AW

aww wow hun- im so happy we got a chick flick- really deep and delving in the ending there hun- really talented ya are x

LOVED IT so much x

this has been such an awesome read hun x

i will definatley read your other fics and any future ones xx

consider me hookd!

lol hun x

thanks for the mention too!

love the way you write and get between the brothers, also in comparison to the O'Doherty brothers, very nice touch hun x

YOUR AWESOME! x
sammygirl1963 chapter 19 . 5/31/2008
Definitely an awesome way to end the story, Sammy definitely needed the closure Dean was able to give him in finding out why Jack's brother chose to huert him instead of Jack.
wcfan chapter 19 . 5/31/2008
...It's over... :(

Sorry. I always get emotional when my favorite stories end.

But all good things must come to an end.

I like it that you ended with the season finale. Especially with after that scene! i loved it! And I love your addition too!

And the line: "Are you kidding? I’ve had enough soppy and over-emotional moments to last me a-"

Please don't make me cry...

Anyway, i'm off to read some of your oneshots.
crazyisgood4792 chapter 19 . 5/31/2008
Ah I loved that last chapter

I've seen the final episode and it rocked but was quite sad

Anyway I love the way you tied it ion and I can actually see this fitting in with that episode as they kind of quickly change topic

Great story

I have to say I did like the Demon Impala, I always had a thought that the Impala being controlled by a demon would be awesome and you've proved that it is

Well Done and WOO HOO with the great story
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 19 . 5/30/2008
Perfect ending. :)
darksupernatural chapter 19 . 5/30/2008
Great ending with a fantastic brother moment. I'll be looking forward to lots more fics from you. Thanks also for the shout out. I love your style so I'll always be around to review.
Thorny Hedge chapter 19 . 5/30/2008
Beautiful wrap-up.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 18 . 5/27/2008
OMG HUN THE FINALE!

i have absoloutley LOVED this story hun

you can write like a god!

you are truly incredible and amazing hun and i loved every part of it

thank you so muhc for sharing, this is such a wonderful fic

OOHH LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!

lol hun- loved how you used flashbacks and how jack died in the end x

sam and dean are back together...aw

so beautiful hun x
blackimpala67 chapter 18 . 5/27/2008
This story had me hooked from start to finish and I love how you wrote that the impala was possessed something really different.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
crazyisgood4792 chapter 18 . 5/26/2008
Awesome final chapter

Can't wait for the epilogue

Shame to see this story at it's end as I was really enjoying reading this

Oh well all good things must come to an end
wcfan chapter 18 . 5/25/2008
Haha! For a second there I thought that this was the epilogue. Thank God it wasn't! I didn't wanna say goodbye yet. Lol!

Hehe...you call your laptop, lappy too!

Anyway, I didn't mention this before but this brotherly banter is really sweet. Too bad it ended badly...
darksupernatural chapter 17 . 5/24/2008
I knew you could pull this off. The chapter was amazing, with the resolution to the hunt that I kind of expected. Great work and it was well worth the wait to read. Thoroughly enjoyable. thanks.
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 5/24/2008
I sure hope you plan to write an epilogue aftrt this awsome finale. It's so good to see Dean and Sam back together again and both safe fron the possessed Impala. I'd say its time for Dean and Sam to get some healing time in at Bobby's
wcfan chapter 17 . 5/24/2008
Ok, Sam really didn't need more injuries than he already had.

It wasn't Jack's fault that Luke died. How can he blame his brother? He died before even hitting the ground...

Too bad for Jack, but at least it's over.

Can't wait for the finale!