Reviews for Grasshopper Tea
Adara-chan67 chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
Oh, that was a brilliant story, and a great last chapter! That's exactly how I'd picture Cal reacting if people wouldn't stop asking him how he was feeling.

Also, Niko totally wins Big Brother of the Century award.

Well, okay, so he ties with Dean Winchester. But luckily, I have two blue ribbons on me! *pins both Niko and Dean for first place*
Adara-chan67 chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
Robin was there this time! Interesting. Poor guy, though-he's just so not used to dealing with Cal's weirdness. Handled it pretty well, though...
Adara-chan67 chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
Once again, those boys are just the best thing since sliced bread-or, ya know, Winchesters. Yeah, I think it's Winchesters...
Adara-chan67 chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Yay! Cal slept! And let me tell you, him not being able to-well, that was different. *grin*

So I don't have time to send long reviews for the next three chapters because I have to go to work in a little under half an hour, but I'll send short little ones!
Adara-chan67 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
I had such sympathy pain while Cal and Niko were getting patched up. I HATE peroxide.

But Niko saying he was going to keep watch, and then keeping watch over Cal instead of the Auphe? Well, just when I thought I couldn't love him more...
Adara-chan67 chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Aw, poor brothers! Especially Cal-just 'cause he doesn't remember the place doesn't mean the portals aren't mentally scarring. I want to hug him! But Niko's already taken care of that, so it's okay.

I thought you did fine with the action scenes. I don't like writing them much, either, but you did well!
Adara-chan67 chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Whoa! Crepy! And also making me think of the end of Madhouse, which makes me angry all over again. (Hey, speaking of which, and completely off-subject, any idea when the next one is due to come out?)

The spider was a nice touch, by the way. I'm terrified of the things, and it seems like a perfect little addition to Cal's fear. But then he wasn't as scared of it as I was, and somehow that was nice, too!

Also, one more thing-gross. With the ear and the chewing and the EW!

It's just a lucky thing this story's complete! If you'd left me with a cliffe like that and there wasn't more to the story...well, I wouldn't be happy, to say the least.
Adara-chan67 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
That WAS unexpected, wasn't it? Of course, Cal can never do anything normally, can he? Gotta admire the way Niko handled it, though. Big brother to the rescue as always!
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Nik, that is so cruel! Taking advantage of your poor sick brother-who could very well be at death's door, you never know!-with Greek mythology that way!

Great start to what I'm sure will be a great story!
discontinued-me chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
Bro-love at it's finest. I loved it!
Annna92 chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
This story was just awsome! I really loved it.

And I really hope you are planning on writing more fic's about Cal and Nik, because your writing is very good.
Knyghtshade chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
that's cal for you. _
Von chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
Fantastic job! Congratulations on finishing it!
Deej1957 chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
Fantastic ending to a wonderful story. I especially liked this line: “Cal, if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t breathe,”

A very, very good read, thank you for sharing it!
ames 449 chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
One word for this story: Awesome! You did such a good job with this Jess, and this last chapter was fantastic! I loved the little brother moments throughout. You really did a great job without making them seem girly and whatnot. Great story. I really hope you write more soon *hint hint*. It was great.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »