Reviews for Grasshopper Tea
Von chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
ADORABLE! :D :P

Love those brotherly love moments.
bLEWfire chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
I can't believe no one's reviewed this chapter yet - it's been hours! Haha, well you know what I think - it's great! Can't wait for 9!
Knyghtshade chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
MORE PLEASE! _
Ladyhawke67 chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
This is MASTERFUL, babe! You've really learned how to write our three boys. I can't WAIT to get more! By the way, I got ABSOLUTELY nothing done at work today, thanks to you! (WINK!) Keep it comin' huh? cuz I'm addicted!

HUGS!

- Stace
bally2cute chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
I just wanted to say that I get so excited when I see stories in this fandom. I fell in love with the books, and I'm always thirsting for more. You are great writer, and I can't wait for more of your work!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Another great addition. Good to see Cal feeling a little better. I'm enjoying how everyone's jumping in to take care of him.
Dragonflysoul chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Gah! I wish you could write faster! lol Still lovin' this! Thanks!
mollieclarke chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
excellent chapter

can't wait to read some more

plz update soon
Von chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Lovely chapter. I especially adore awkwardly-caring Robin. :D
KitsuneHi13 chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
How dare you keep us waiting for another update! . Making us all go crazeh...

Once again, well written and close to Thurman's style of writing. Poor Cal. He feels helpless but doesn't want to acknowledge it. T_T

Woot! Big Brother Niko to save and protect me! Er, Save and protect Cal! ; Gotta love the older brother.

Now don't keep us waiting long for anther update. Don't makes me threaten you. *shakes fist*
bLEWfire chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Man - I almost forgot to review! Of course I loved this chapter - I keep rereading my favorite parts - that's *how* much I loved it. I would go vegetarian to have more of this. *That's* how much I want more scared!sick!hurt!Cal.

Yay for you and your awesome writing. I think Rob would be proud!

- Layton
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Oh, lovely update. Poor sick Cal. Anyone would be scared to dream of the Auphe. I love how Nik comforts him and watches out for him in this chapter.
shelby02 chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
I didn't think there was anything better than your sick hurt Cal. But that was before you introduced sick, hurt, and SCARED Cal. I love him. A worried protective Niko is pretty awesome as well. I can't wait for your next update!
Annna92 chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
This chapter was great! I loved all the brotherly love. You write the characters just like Rob Thurman, and you picture everything so well. I can't wait for more.
Von chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Ah so very sweet!

Sick!Cal is adorable! (Except for the whole vomiting thing :D)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »