Reviews for Grasshopper Tea
Dragonflysoul chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
omg. *melts*
ames 449 chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
I was starting to worry you had fallen off the end of the earth, my dear. Its nice to have you back again, I was missing this story. As always you did a great job with the brotherly stuff. I'm very fond of these moments :) I really felt for Cal in this chapter, his fears were all too real. Looking forward to your next update.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
I absolutely love it so far! You're a wonderful writer. And I love Thurman's books as well.
oblivious2theworld chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
I like this chapter. Not much happened, but you needed it till take care of a few details. Update soon; I want to know what's in the bag!
ames 449 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Ok so I finally have a spare ten mins to catch up on my reading. I swear to god nobody told me there would be actual work involved in university. lol.

Anywho, really liked the chapter and this version is a lot more coherent. The bit you added really made a difference. You really write the characters like Rob herself. Such attention to the relationships and of course the snarking. There were some fantastic subtle brotherly moment that I really liked too and the line about undressing for Goodfellow was hilarious. Its hard to write comedy but you do it well.
bLEWfire chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Hey Laughing,

I actually discovered your FFnet page because Ridley C. James has you listed on her favorites. Anyways, I wanted to tell you first of all that reading your fanfics actually got me interested in Rob Thurman's series - so I went and bought the first two and am almost done with Moonshine. They are so awesome (just like Supernatural) and I LOVE them. So thanks first of all for letting me discovering them and convincing me with your stories to check them out.

On top of that- I am really enjoying this story! You have a remarkable ability of capturing the tone of Rob's books - and your characterizations are spot on. The only downside I can see is that I'm thinking a tear shed by Cal in the presence of Niko is a little too much to hope for. Oh well - a girl can always dream! Still - keep up the great work and I'll keep reading!
Annna92 chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Great chapter! Loved the hurt and comfort in this update.

And what's in the box?
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Great chapter! I loved all the comfort after the hurt. Niko is one of the best, isn't he? Definitely looking forward to the next update. Wondering what's in that bag...
Cupido chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
"What's in the bag?" Sorry, had kind of a Se7en/Supernatural flashie thete. "What's in the box?" LOL. Okay, I'll shut up now. I found the whole undressing-in-front-of-Robin part absolutely hilarious! Update soon again! Hey, by the way, what is in the box?
KitsuneHi13 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Oh, man. I don't even want to imagine what Robin has in the bag. _ But knowing him it'll be either pervy or something useful... or both! lol

Can't wait for the next chapter! Not off to Tumulus... _;
Deej1957 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
LOL- so what's in the bag, then?

Awesome chapter, nice and long and lovely brotherly hurt/comfort. I'm enjoying this story a lot!

Deej
oblivious2theworld chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
As I've already said on Tumulus, this was really good. And I think you do action scenes just fine. I'll have to try it myself sometime.
KitsuneHi13 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
WOOT! Chapter 4! YEAH! XD lol

I really like the way you wrote the fight scene. I could definitely see what was going on.

Sucks that Niko can't stomache going through portals...

Can't wait for the next chapter! Now to comment at The Tumulus!
Von chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
It may have been hard to write, but it was great fun to read!

It was nice to see Cal holding his own in the slaughtering-Auphe stakes. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
This chapter was great! I thought you did the actions scenes wonderfully well. I like the way too that you wrote Cal being hurt but trying his hardest to not burden Nik, until his body just can't take anymore.

So between him being sick in the first place and now quite injured, he's in for a time of it, huh? And Nik is injured on top of it-oh, boy.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »