Reviews for Grasshopper Tea
Von chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Ah so very sweet!

Sick!Cal is adorable! (Except for the whole vomiting thing :D)
Dragonflysoul chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
omg. *melts*
ames 449 chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
I was starting to worry you had fallen off the end of the earth, my dear. Its nice to have you back again, I was missing this story. As always you did a great job with the brotherly stuff. I'm very fond of these moments :) I really felt for Cal in this chapter, his fears were all too real. Looking forward to your next update.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
I absolutely love it so far! You're a wonderful writer. And I love Thurman's books as well.
oblivious2theworld chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
I like this chapter. Not much happened, but you needed it till take care of a few details. Update soon; I want to know what's in the bag!
ames 449 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Ok so I finally have a spare ten mins to catch up on my reading. I swear to god nobody told me there would be actual work involved in university. lol.

Anywho, really liked the chapter and this version is a lot more coherent. The bit you added really made a difference. You really write the characters like Rob herself. Such attention to the relationships and of course the snarking. There were some fantastic subtle brotherly moment that I really liked too and the line about undressing for Goodfellow was hilarious. Its hard to write comedy but you do it well.
bLEWfire chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Hey Laughing,

I actually discovered your FFnet page because Ridley C. James has you listed on her favorites. Anyways, I wanted to tell you first of all that reading your fanfics actually got me interested in Rob Thurman's series - so I went and bought the first two and am almost done with Moonshine. They are so awesome (just like Supernatural) and I LOVE them. So thanks first of all for letting me discovering them and convincing me with your stories to check them out.

On top of that- I am really enjoying this story! You have a remarkable ability of capturing the tone of Rob's books - and your characterizations are spot on. The only downside I can see is that I'm thinking a tear shed by Cal in the presence of Niko is a little too much to hope for. Oh well - a girl can always dream! Still - keep up the great work and I'll keep reading!
Annna92 chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Great chapter! Loved the hurt and comfort in this update.

And what's in the box?
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Great chapter! I loved all the comfort after the hurt. Niko is one of the best, isn't he? Definitely looking forward to the next update. Wondering what's in that bag...
Cupido chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
"What's in the bag?" Sorry, had kind of a Se7en/Supernatural flashie thete. "What's in the box?" LOL. Okay, I'll shut up now. I found the whole undressing-in-front-of-Robin part absolutely hilarious! Update soon again! Hey, by the way, what is in the box?
KitsuneHi13 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Oh, man. I don't even want to imagine what Robin has in the bag. _ But knowing him it'll be either pervy or something useful... or both! lol

Can't wait for the next chapter! Not off to Tumulus... _;
Deej1957 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
LOL- so what's in the bag, then?

Awesome chapter, nice and long and lovely brotherly hurt/comfort. I'm enjoying this story a lot!

oblivious2theworld chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
As I've already said on Tumulus, this was really good. And I think you do action scenes just fine. I'll have to try it myself sometime.
KitsuneHi13 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
WOOT! Chapter 4! YEAH! XD lol

I really like the way you wrote the fight scene. I could definitely see what was going on.

Sucks that Niko can't stomache going through portals...

Can't wait for the next chapter! Now to comment at The Tumulus!
Von chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
It may have been hard to write, but it was great fun to read!

It was nice to see Cal holding his own in the slaughtering-Auphe stakes. I can't wait to see what happens next!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »