Reviews for Guy Fawkes Day
wow
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 2/5
Wow,crazy Harry.
Jedi General Pikachu chapter 1 . 1/17
haha kaboom explosions are awesome
Random chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
..me likey
TrekFan101 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Now this is how a one-shot should be written. Very well done indeed! :)
andyjhorton chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
very enjoyable, never read one like this before and thats a very good accomplishment
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Huh. Well then, can't really say I've read a Harry Potter fic quite like this before, but I loved it.
marshman101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
That was funny
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Awesome. Good job Hermione used her brains. :D
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This is without a doubt the greatest thing in the history o f freaking wizarding world! And I some how found it on Guy Fawkes Day!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
A well done story. I have to say that this was amusing to read and makes sense that when a person finally snaps, they will go after the ones that wronged them. Go figure that Harry was able to decimate much of magical Britain easily with charms. Interesting that he told Hermione this and understandable that she would be Ina state of caution and fear. Looks like Hermione will be trying her best to being Harry's friend again if anything. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
An absolute delightful bit of fic! Smart Harry for the WIN! Now, let's see if Hermione is actually as smart as everyone says she is. ;)
luramos chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Que coisa mais maravilhosa essa historia!
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I guess Hermione is a lost cause, huh?

If she hasnt learnt to dump the authority figures by now, she will probably never learn.

Oh well, that's her problem, not mine!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This is what I've been waiting for 15 years. Justice.