Reviews for Guy Fawkes Day
I loved this story!
MEL chapter 1 . 1/29
Gotta admit i didn't expect that but it was well written
awesome
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I LOVE Harry-destroys-the-wizarding-world fics, but this one was psychotic and in no way satisfying.
Ayeun chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
So awesome. A Darklord rises, and Dumb-as-a-door doesn't know what hit him.
pawelx321 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Nice plot and Granger bashing ;)
LadyHayakawa chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
one of best dark harry fanfic i ever read!
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
IF his timing and mentality is right, he kills off the death eaters, voldemort, the ministry and, umbridge but since diagon was closed, not a lot of wizards dead there other than deserving ones. He timed it to prevent death to most that don't deserve it.

He sacrificed some goblins, neville's grandmother and a few random bystanders but it was for the greater good as dumbledore repeatedly sacrificed him to the greater good. Dumbledore gets to live believing he was right and never knowing the lesson he taught to make the newest darklord, one that knows how to hide what he is. i

The psychological scare on Hermione is horrible and so poetic since she would assume it will happen.
keysam23 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Excellent story! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
hah
skullcandy11 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
That was PERFECT!
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Meh, I always thought the truly amazing part of the movie was the fact that she could stop it from happening, you didnt give Hermione the chance to stop everything.
However looking on it not as an comparison, but an individual story, I found it to be rather good, abit to short, but good.
anommalcolm chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I have never been more satisfied with a one-shot story. *Applause*
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
That was excellent
Rock on
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Actually Harry being a lil murder hobo? I can see it, he doesn't have any common sense and he's spiteful when he doesn't get his way. He gets his way he's happy.

Can def see him doing this. He's just like his father. The WW enabled him, now they need to suffer with him. LOL.