Reviews for PS: Will You Marry Me?
1silversky chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
love it so cute
BGuate224 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
so thats what ps stands for!

i am forever in ur graditude!

Loved it!

-BG
VampirateLycan chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
aww its like p.s i love you lol love it, bit short but oh well, better than another story I read where they wrote letters to each other their whole lives and didn't figure out they were in love until they were both like 50. lol :D
mythica magic chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw so sweet! And cute and so lovely! He asked her to marry him, yay!

I thougt the story was great, really awesome! I think that all your storys are really good, im off to read another!
Star of Airdrie chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
yeah! She said yes! Good job!

LJ
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This is so cute and I just love that it just written as correspondence (I know there is a word for this genre of writing - the famous example is Bram Stoker's Dracula - but it escapes me and I haven't found it when I try Google)

wonderful writing, great emotion - things can never be too cute when it comes too these two!

LJ
Sta-R-obin chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
AW SO CUTE! You can almost never have enough fluff! I liked it alot! AW! I'm going to go write my CPR chap while I have fluff in my system!
Sta-R-obin chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
No, I thought it was one of the cutest things in the world! fluff was absolutely perfect! Not syrup-y yet not lime-y. Does that make sense? Great chapter! I liked it!
ArcaneAuthor chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Aww! Short and Sweet!
moonlitsfantasy chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Excellent job.

PS: I liked the post script. ;-)
SuPeR HyPeR chick 101 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
cute story
jessica.brooke chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Aww I loved it! Did u get the PM I sent u? Anyway great story
raeXXstarry chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Aw! That was a sweet twoshot!

I hope there are more stories like this in the future to come!

Starry
SuPeR HyPeR chick 101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
OMG! Totally loved it! Are you gonna continue? Pretty please with wipped cream chocolate syrup chocolate sprinkles and a cherry on top! It was so sweet!
Harry Potter Fan 1994 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Cute! :) Ooh I never thought Star as a lawyer before, but I bet she could talk circles around anyone, lol. Nice story!