Reviews for Meet the Kids
Elijah Maddoxx chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
It's a little different seeing a story written from the point of view of a child, but I loved the essence of the fic no matter what pov it's in.

Derek being upset over a child murderer, how it made him want to hold his kids close and never let them out of his sight.

Heartwarming.

Nice job! D
ewriter chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Wait who is Tony and Is Emily in this one? Also what are the pairings?
ReidsLuvr93 chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
that was a great chapter! I loved it! I love Spence's reaction to Cory being under the chair! They are all so cute!

Okay I'm done now... great story!
bahjcb chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
That was cute! I love that the other two didn't want to get in trouble and Cory thought he was helping. This was a fun story!
mabelreid chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Very cute! This part made me laugh:

You guys are being babies” I said closing the gate behind me

“Duh” I heard Corbin say as I toddled down the hall

Also:

“Um Morgan” Uncle Spencer said

“What Reid if you’re going to drop my chair tell me and we’ll sit it down” daddy said from outside

“I can’t sit it down” Uncle Spencer said

“Why”

“Because one of the boys is under the chair”

I can just see the look on Reid's face and Morgan too.

Can't blame the littlest ones for wanting to be in on the action.

The last lines were great! I'm sad this one is over
ReidsLuvr93 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
aww okay that was adorable!

Brenn is so cute!

eek! I love little kids, their soo cute!
bahjcb chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
That was adorable! I feel bad for poor Ashley, too bad she doesn't speak baby. I also thought it was cute at how worried Penelope was at leaving them all at daycare all day.
mabelreid chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Oh that was so very cute. My sister has worked in day care centers her whole adult life. She loves it but can also relate to days like this.

Poor Brenn, sometimes a kid just wants their mother. I love the stuffed toys the kids got from Penelope

Very cute. Thanks for making me smile at the end of a very long day.
TheMovieHero chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
aw, that's a really adorable fic! Love the pairings too, rock on!
bahjcb chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh, that was a sweet story. I liked that Corbin was trying to help his Daddy. I also thought it was cute that he thinks his parents are superheroes.
dayana82 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aw, that was so cute and yet so sad. It was great to hear the whole story from Corbin's POV. And of course, I'm glad you made my two favorite couples have the children. :)
ReidsLuvr93 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
aww how sweet! Wayy too cute!
mabelreid chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I love this story. It's very interesting to see the world through babies eyes. I think it's very sweet that the kids knew the parents were upset and tried to make things better...

I always like to go see my little nieces and nephews when life gets hard because they always make me smile.

I love Corbin calling his mom and dad Super Heros. So cute!

I don't see that this is complete so I hope that means there is more to come