Reviews for Memories of the Heart
workman21 chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
This is so awesome! I like your stories. You are the best.
NaraKiyume chapter 14 . 3/20/2012

But personally I thought the ending rapped up a bit too neatly, and it didn't really leave an epic impression on me after I finished reading it. It was sort of like a read then later forget kind of thing :P

But still awesomely written :)
M chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Are you kidding me? There are like eight people with at least one parent. EIGHT. Oh yeah, that's EXACTLY where I want to live. A place where the likelihood of death before age eighteen is 96.7%. That's my dream home. Please. I would have ditched Konoha a LONG time before Sasuke did if I lived there. Although I wouldn't go to a creepy snake pedophile, I actually might try to kill my brother. Though not for killing my family. I just hate him. Hell, I hate ALL of my family. Besides, the only people with parents are generally insignificant, but the ones that DO matter are completely ignored. (IE: Hinata) Nice. REALLY nice. To be fair to Konoha, I would rather live there than Suna, mostly because Suna's too hot. That, and it would be weird to refer to someone as my superior if they're only two years older then me, even if they're super hot and powerful.
M chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
M: See, Sasuke? This is what happens what angsty teenagers throw temper tantrums. They get killed by pedophiliac snake-men. Wait...
M chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aw, the Kazekage is depressed... ( Oh yeah, and FYI, I share your opinion on Yaoi. I have nothing against slash, it's just that most of the people who write it can't write for shit.
Ishkabod chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
This story wasn't what i expected and while the main characters in this story aren't really my faves you still made me enjoy it. I love the happy ending and even with Juugo not really being concluded I like to think that he saw everyone happy and content and wandered back to the forest and emersed himself in the life of the forest ocasionally stopping to check on the children of his Usagi. If time and space have no meaning for him why not have him go to the afterlife and live happily ever after as a good friend of Usagi.

While the major story itself begins and ends with Konoha ninja the Harry potter element wasn't as present as most crossovers have it and I would have liked to see more of the main characters from there in the story. Kakashi, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Naruto and even Neville Longbottom not to mention Iruka and Ramen at hogwarts which i'm sure Naruto would have managed to weasel out of the houselves.

Overall it's well written and very few plot holes if any. I can't say that this story has reached it's full potential but it really wasn't too bad. I think a storyline like this needs more plot points and allot more time to develop these LOVE relationships. I understand the plot didn't give you much time to establish relationships but the intensity didn't have to be that strong. The reactions of Gaara and Sakura when they return to their world in believeable and so is the memory problems the other three in England experience. Deus Ex Machina(sp?) was overly used. Basicly it's a plot device that comes in and saves the day aka Juugo aka Rogue Vamps aka Sai Feelings/Portkey Jutsu. It seems too easy of a fix each time there is a problem. Allthough they don't all have a perfect result or don't have consequences they all resove a major problem without more than a chapter or two spend on achieveing the desired result. That book found in the library that she just happens to be drawn to and describes her friend in such detail and just so happens to have the clue to fixing her memory. Her father would never do it so introduce rogue vamps that have just the right powers to pass themselves off as her parents so that they only have enough time to bite the stronger half vampire and not the human so she doesn't have to convince or fight with her dad to have him do it.

These are some things to think about when you write out and plan the next story. I enjoyed it but I know that there is room for improvement and only practice makes perfect and the only way to learn from a mistake is to make the mistake, realize it and try to fix it next time.

Thanks soo much for writing and sharing this story. It made me smile more than once and that makes it worth it's weight in gold. You made me happy more than once and for that this story is perfect the way it is.

Thanks again

animeloveramy chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
aww... this is cute! i love this story and your other one! i really enjoyed reading it _
BB chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
I Can With Confident Say that I Have Read Over Half of The Harry Potter Naruto Crossover Section, And Not Seen Anything Like This. Mostly Because Very Few Finish Their Stories. I Believe That Someone Is Simply Jealous of Your Skills As A Writer. Loved Your Story, Both of Them.

I Would Have Reviewed More If I Knew That I Did Not Need To Be A Member To Do So.

Hope You Will Write More Naruto Harry Potter Crossovers.

Great Ending.

Just Wish We Had Seen A Bit More Of How The Wizards Would React To Meg's Engagement.
BB chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
I really like harry potter and naruto crossovers and i think so fate this is the best i have read. keep up the good work
Krabkrab chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
Actually I disagree this story is great. But you haven't copied anything seriously, no this story is completely original.
Anime Freak456 chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
i loved this story! especially the Gaara parts! the other day i was thinking to my self about Megs problem with her missing twin brother and dad, then it hit me that it was Neji! i felt so smart! hah ha. i was a few chapters behind this last one so i didnt know yet but i was still proud that i figured it out!
jgood27 chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
I'm glad you wrote a sequel, it was really good
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
There is so much with that SasuKarin and so little about DracoSaku
Shadow of Flame chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
Wow...that was a really good ending. One nice thing about this story and it's pequel is that it focuses on charaters other than Harry or Naruto. Sure, they are in it, Naruto a bit more than Harry, but they arn't the main. Your OC's are really good too. Just wondering, would you ever think about doing a sequal, even it if it just a oneshot, to this that shows what happened next? Like...if they went to England for a little while or something? Great job.
Shadow of Flame chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Patricia is a very intersting charater with an even more interesting background. So her father is a vampire? Unusueal. Gaara's situation is...sad doesn't seem right...well, it makes you symaphyetic..or his plight. Nice chapter, keep it up.