Reviews for The First, The One, The Only
angie2282 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Aww this was sad...poor Adam indeed. Gah, I think you're managing to convert me to your chainshipping ways! The song matched the situation completely and you could really feel for Adam. Fantastic job!
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh, no... That is so SAD! So SAD! I know it's not Lawrence's fault, but how could he LEAVE Adam like that, all alone and missing him? Adam and Lawrence are so in love, it's not even funny. But since Lawrence (AND Adam, more importantly) survive in all of your other stories, I think I can forgive this one. The angst is so well-written, as well!
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
AW! Adam, Adam, Adam... He needs to be huggled and comforted! Normally I'd demand that you wrote that, but since you've written an Adam/OC sequel to this that I'm about to read, I guess I'll keep quiet. Aw... Poor, poor Lawrence. I plan to write many Adam/OC fics myself with Lawrence dying, but it's always such a sad thing to have to do, killing him off. *Sobs.*
Queen of the Highway chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw! That was so sad... good job, though. Keep writing!
nicoleb chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh, my God! *Sobs.* That was so beautiful and... angsty! Poor, poor Adam... His little heart is crying. I know it's a one-shot, but I'm still gonna pretend that Adam finds someone else who loves him. Poor little angry kid. Very wonderfully written, though! And as I always say, I can stand Lawrence dying, but NOT Adam. It's still sad, though. *Hugs Adam.*
Audra Markwell chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
good lord, this is sweet. my favorite line: "In that way, he can actually look back at that moment of union in the middle of the room with a smile on his face". very sweet. very sobworthy.
Nieryka chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
OMG! *cries* Amazing! *sob* I hope you write more fics soon! Poor Adam... I almost skip this one... but... well, you're a hell of a writer, so here I am! I want they together! *sob*

PS: Please forgive my mistakes, ok... I don't speak english very well...er... I don't write very well, actually..._'

Um abra├žo! (I'm from Brazil! ehehehe)
SAW-Gurl chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aww, this is so sad...poor Adam :(

Great job, you were awesome at capturing his emotion :)
Insidiously chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
*Tears*

ADAM! Oh our poor, poor Adam.

He is such a trooper.

Oh.

Loved this, although it made me sad.

You are such an amazing author.

Woah.

But yes, write more soon!