Reviews for Red Rocket Racer
cartooooons chapter 5 . 3/22
this fanfiction that you have here makes me think. I think the only thing I dislike about this story is the spelling. Other than that keep up the good work!
M17UN4 C4P70R chapter 6 . 2/3
** that was so good. i absolutely loved it. please start RLS :3
Lukas-the-Norge chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
such a good story :) i loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
A study shows 21 of 10th grade students are closet gays. Of course when the parents see this they over react. SLASH- Lots of pairings.
akuma chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Omg! Best fanfic ever! Love it so much hard and my heart starts to hurt. GAH! You're so fucking amazing! See ya
joker chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Whi comes frust that siunds like a giid one i loved ur stroy from start to finshed i read the whole thing i started an i couldnt put down my tablet i read it i. 1 hr at most i loved ur stoy i coundlt stop read it was soo good
tom jones chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
jesus christ that story almost made me loose my fuckin load in my pants i jack off all the time to it fuck did u have a rock hard boner writinh the red rocket scenes?
Tsuki6047 chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
awesoooooooooome
Tsuki6047 chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
how cute. craig finally knows :D
Tsuki6047 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
How awesome i lureve it great job!
Tsuki6047 chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
I love creek such a cute couple...i sooooo wanna know tokens secret lol
Tsuki6047 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awesome so far. i rly like it, but i would like to point out Mr. Garrison had another sex change back into a man
tmr chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
i liked your story its funny in a weird it was sweet tweek and craig rock
xhammahx chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
OMG! I think of Tweek an Johnny from The Outsiders, Idk why... But It makes sense. :P
lolita chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
ive read this story before and i keep forgetting how completely awesome it is XD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »