Reviews for It Will Change Your Life
The Observant Reader chapter 8 . 2/21
that was awesome :D
Anko-chan chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Man... way too scary, if i suddenly, for some strange reason, fell into this particular naruto world i dont know whether i'd cry or go insane ( coughbothcough)
giodan chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
ahahahahahahah! pure genius!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Amazingly hilarious. This stuff rots the brain, but nothing beats it!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Disturbing... I mean man, isn't Tsunade's body like 50? Eww.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Then don't be a sexist then dumbass.
ivyknightfire chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
This is hilarious I was laughing my ass off for like 10 min straight! XD
KTlovesmoney chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Plese continue writeing this Story, It is the best story i've ever read so far(maybe), at least of the ones Rated M that I've read, It's even better than some of them too. This is also the first FanFic I've ever read all the way through or at all. It has been about 1/2 a year or more sence I last read this and it srill is and always will be one of the best FanFics I've ever read or ever will have read. Please Continue.
Belphy chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
madra should turn up and try to kill naruto then the fangirls should attack him and become known as the strongust army in the naruto world then it should show in the future some random anime charaters from a different anime taken over by blone people with talls led by kyuubi (like kyuubi killing the spirit king and taking over in bleach with the jumpsuit being noticed as the holy relic)

its just a sugestion
dzk87 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
... Hilarious. So Hilarious.
Solvdrage chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
This story has truly changed my life. Through the power of Green Spandex and a l33t-speaking Demon Fox, I have been cured not only of the worst type of boredom, but been saved from potential emo-ness. This story needs to be sent throughout the world. It will cause world peace, cure cancer and eliminate any and all emo-ness from the planet.

Truly, you are amongst the greatest men to walk this insignificant planet. I salute you and your cracktastic genius.
Zaxara chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
This story is hilarious! Please update soon!
insomaniac1 chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
" And nobody wants that!" yelled another Hyuuga woman from outside.

" Did you hear someone yell 'Boo ya?" asked Iruka, looking to his class.

Such a good story. Really fun.
insomaniac1 chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
" Well, as the author of a charity book, all those bleeding-heart, save the children type kunochi would probably fawn all over you, but if your forgoing making money to help feed the children too, I wouldn't be surprised if they kidnapped you and ravaged you every day for the rest of your life."

Brilliant.
insomaniac1 chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Foxxor: I HOPE THEY HAEV MAH TALES!

" You are my best customer!" cried Teuchi, bowing to Naruto.

" Not yours…Naruto's…." gasped Itachi.

Great chapter.