Reviews for To Hell in an Hermes Birkin
CohenNAtwood chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
great...
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
lol, that was really great ) haha. Marissa definitely surprised me how she reacted so comfortably with Ryan, and I loved it how she quickly registered in her head that she needed him in order to escape her dull, robotic life. Great ending. I hope they do outrun the law ;) I'll keep this one-shot in mind. Thanks.
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
what a cute, fun fic! I liked it! Thanks for the story! Now her life seems like it will definitely get interesting!
xxocluvurxx chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was hallarious! I can't believe she just went with him she didn't even know who he was how old of if he was going to like rape her but it was totally great. If you are going to make one of them a story I think it would be this one or the one where they had to go to court. Great job.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Amazing job i loved it!
ryanfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
WOW ! Did not see a bank robbery coming from the way it started :) ... very well written and different story ... really classic ... Hope you could expand this oneshot in the future ... it was ended really well though ... enough information given and a good amount left for curiousity :) ...
JANNIE06 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
please just one more chapter..just to see how their living it up..
newportgirl22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow that was cool and very different! Ryan and Marissa partners in crime I like it!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Woah! Random but very well done as always.

I think maybe they should have still gone in his car cause they'll notice hers has gone

Are you continuing? Or is it you who is doing lots of one shots?

x
waiting on the world to change chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
this is really cute. good job.