Reviews for Traveler, Season Two
JazzEagle chapter 10 . 4/14
I really hope you haven't abandoned this fic. it's the best Traveler fic I've been able to find; and we all know there's no where near enough out there!

PLEASE update soon!
cosette141 chapter 1 . 2/22
Wow this is so good! Thank you for writing this, I've wanted a traveler season two for so long! :D very well written, formatted just like an episode. Awesome.
outcountryguest chapter 10 . 1/15
Really Hope You Can Continue With This Fic. Its An Amazing Well Written Fic. Hope To See An Update In The Future.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Love this story line continue soon
Celine chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Please continiue this is so good
AlmostIronic chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Yes! You updated! It was a truly wonderful chapter and I'm looking forward to read the next one. Any idea when it will come out?
elea121 chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
This is so great...

I just stumbled over this show and was sad that such a fantastic TV-Show could be cancelled.

A abolutly adored your continuation.

Is there a slight chance, that you would continue this story?

Please?
Maiqu20 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
love this story! ooh wil
Apathetic Mortal chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
I love this so much! I was totally devastated when I found out the series ended with only eight episodes and one of the biggest cliffhangers I had ever seen. Don't know what I would do without this story! I'm glad that Traveler still lives on amongst the fans! You are an awesome writer, because not just anyone could pull off making it so accurate to what the show could have been! Please update soon! I know how much work it is, but I just want to make sure you know a bunch of people are waiting to see chapter 9! You're awesome, the story is awesome, and I can't wait to see how everything unfolds! D
Leah chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
WOW! I just stumbled on this and was so enthralled by it that I read the whole thing in 2 days, including printing out the last 100 pages. Traveler was not given a chance but I am glad you're making an effort to please all the angry fans for the cliffhanger the show left us on. Great writing, I don't think the writers of the show could have done better themselves. Can't wait to see what happens next.
otterwarrior16 chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
you updated! It's very exciting to read and I love how Marlow's now with Traveler and such. Good cliffhangers as well, even though it's sad waiting. Great job! :D
Tally-Ally chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Great story, you'd have made the writers proud ]

I like how you're sorta keeping to the outlined "closure" blog,and yet it's all you. And the relationship between the three, it's greatly written. Please tell me you haven't given up on this fic!
TeamBlaus4EVER chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Just got caught up and wow! Will and Tyler are my favorite lol. Is Jessie going to get involved with one of the Fog brothers? Is Kim going to be okay and get back to Jay? Is Will going to be okay? I have so many questions lol so if you can, can you get back here and update please lol

Bella )
SeptemberDelight chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
Wonderful episode, I love it that you seem to have such a strong plot planned out. Love your writing style, and the cliffhanger was very exciting! Thanks for the new episode :)
otterwarrior16 chapter 7 . 4/1/2009