Reviews for The Ones That Never Happened
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
This was adorable.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
"Dr. D, this is so not the time for—"
"NACOS! It's BLUEBERRY NACOS! It's so sick and wrong!"
Kim froze as she realized that Ron was sleep talking"

Dang it Ron! You ruined the best soap opera I was gonna get in forever!

"I brought parachutes for me and Shego, I mean," Drakken added cheerfully with a positively nasty grin."

Okay Mr. Grinch, that's enough cartoon villain shows for you, lol.

"Kim replied that she'd been injured while fighting a big, green crocodile on a trip down the Nile."
Oh my gosh, I almost rolled out of bed laughing at that.

"'Cause word of advice here— you don't wanna invade Norway." He looked puzzled for a second. "I don't really know why I said that, but...don't."
Ah, I love it when people throw in random references like that.
KT chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Haha! Southern Belle! Great chapter and great story!
Prodigial-Knight chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Oh no how can you be so cruel, making me ship Dementor/Electronique there are precisely 0 fanfics of them on or on the internet I bet as they're episodic characters ...

But now I ship them argh ...

I'll have to write every fanfic myself ...

I'll get you for this Ninnik ! /waves fist impotently
LionshadeSC chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
kewl! :D
LionshadeSC chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
no cookies?! that's horrible! D:

but this was a delicious one shot. loved it :D
LionshadeSC chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
how precious :3
LionshadeSC chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
why yes, yes i did enjoy it :3
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
the chemistry between them all was so PERFECT! i was laughing and 'aawing' and bursting into laughter throughtout the entire chapter. i loved it all! XD everything was just so in character and in tune that *sniffs and wipes tear away* i dont think i've ever read anything so beautiful.

loved it to bits! ;D
ElphabaCanFigureSkate chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Wow... I really can't say too much about this... It's well done... I couldn't do it... but it's well done.
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Best D/S oneshot ever. Man I wish this was an episode. You just get the characters so well.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Nitpick: In canon, Dementor doesn't consider Drakken a rival, just a wannabe. Drakken does consider Dementor his greatest rival, and constantly tries to show him up. Now if only that pesky Possible would stop interfering with his brilliant plans.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Figures he would almost destroy the world by accident.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
The thought of those two indirectly causing/influencing one another's Starts of Darkness is just too good. *snickers*

Long Strange Trip has vanished off the face of the Internet, and I didn't even get to read it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Sickly sweet, yet still way creepy. That's so like them