Reviews for You'll Never Walk Alone
Wonderful scene you have created here. Makes me yearn for more. :)
amyblair chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Aw, this was a lovely job. Absolutely fantastic. Great job.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
that was good loved it
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Excellent, if very sad. Thanks, Beth
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Liked the fic
B.A.D.Child chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
O WOW I men wow yo that was like totally mind blowing...andyour how old...dude don't give up on this it's so kick ass...amazing yo just amazing
TT chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
What a tragic story! Yet there is truth in it and a lot of brotherly love, good job!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
He was relieved to feel Charlie's arms come up around his back. "I'm scared," his little brother admitted in a tiny, tear-clogged voice.

"I know," Don answered, reaching up with one hand to smooth Charlie's hair. "I gotcha, Buddy. I'll always be here. You won't be alone."

A strangled sob burst from Charlie's mouth and he buried his face in his brother's chest, his shoulders shaking from the intensity of his tears. Don just soothed him with nonsense sounds, hung on tighter and began a slight rocking motion where they stood. No more words were spoken, and the only sound in the garage were Charlie's cries.

Oh, wow. Fantastic story. I absolutely loved it, it was utterly and completely amazing!
tiinaj1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hello - could you add another chapter or two to this? I know it's a oneshot but I'd love to see the story continued. What happens next - how is Amita doing? Thanks! tiinaj1
Romanse chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
The emotional pain in this story is nearly overwhelming. This is first-rate writing that has the capability of moving the reader to tears.

I think it's a shame that you don't have a beautiful website or LJ to serve as a final archive for your stories beyond . Your body of work deserves that.
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow... I loved it. It was so sad, but I loved the "step away from the chalk" line.

You made me cry, dammit.
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh, how sad! Charlie buries himself in numb3rs, and Don is angsty! That's very good, actually. Any kind of Sad Charlie/Big Brother Don is good to me. That and Charlie Whumping/ Don Angst.

Interesting question, though: What was Charlie doing when he found de lump? *Sniggle*

-SMARTALIENQT :)
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
It is a very tragic play, for all that humour can be gleaned everywhere.

Lovely job of writing tragedy without going over-the-top, Fraidy. Sometimes, it's a very close line, but you sure know how to walk it :)
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
magnificent!

Superior writing, with a fresh concept/plot. What a beautiful way to throw the challenge line up in the air and catch it.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Wow. This rocked! I love your angsty oneshots.