Reviews for Bed Time
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hot Shot needs to go look for another Autobot to stay with when he has a nightmare instand of going to Optimus everytime he has one! Optimus needs some alone time with his bondmate, Starscream in peace without Hot Shot coming to him saying: "I had a nightmare." Hot Shot needs to get over the nightmare stage and leave Optimus alone with his mate, Starscream! He's not a little sparkling anymore! He is a grown mech not a little mechling! Poor Optimus, he can't have any alone time with his mate, Starscream! A note to Hot Shot: Go to your own berth/bed and go to sleep!
Yukiko-Angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love both chapters you wrote. IT's well written, with a good fluid story easy to read and picture in our head.

If you do write more, I'm waiting for it
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
WOOT! That was great, I'm adding Starscream/Optimus to my list of fav TF pairings!
quicksilver2402004 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Awesome! That was hot! I hope you do more!
DramoSkye chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I've never read of seen Transformers/Beast Wars before but I think I'll check others out this one was interesting.
ShadowThief93 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
nice!

me likie!
EasterOfFlesh chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Gasp! I really like this story! And there might be more, you say? AWESOMEZ. I'll keep my eyes peeled! (HAHA. That sounds so disgusting. _)
KrazyMusician chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
(drools) Oh my GOD that was hott! I'm a major sucker for OP x Screamer fics! Awesome job! _

X3 KM
cheetana chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was so awesome!

Hot Shot at the end killed me "I had a nightmare", I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair XD
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
more Hot and Sexy Optimus x Starscream mm! you really have to make more of these :D .
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Lol! that'd be quite a threesome! Funny but as much as i love Optimus, i can never see him as remotely sexy! Prime for President!
Simulacra242 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
OMG! I love this pairing so much! You must write more of these!
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Keh keh keh keh... that brings up some interesting threesome images. :P I liked how you managed to capture the self-loathing that Armada Starscream's character had, the bitter resignation to the abuse he'd endured, while balancing it with Optimus clearly seeing through that and recognizing him as the victim he really was. Oh, and SMEX!... sorry. Quite yummy. I'd like to see you do more fics for these two, as you write them so well. (I don't know if I told you, but I LOVED Bath Time too.)
Dragolover1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aw, cute. Poor Hot Shot. Hey, you think the next fic you do it could have Hot Shot in it? He can mate with Prime or Starscream or Sideways or, hell, even Megatron. But I would just love to see one with him. Speaking of Starscream, when are you going to update Domino Effect? What's Skywarp going to do to Bumblebee and does he even realize there's an Autobot among then or is he just horny? Update ASAP!