Reviews for Playing Pygmalion
WrittenLyre chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
pls update
PrettyChelsea chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Combeferre can't stop thinking about our dear Eponine.

I love to read more of this story. I hope that you would update soon :)
PrettyChelsea chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Combeferre's reaction to his friends accusation was funny. Good thing Enjolras was there to stop his inquisitive friends.
PrettyChelsea chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
His dedication in teaching Eponine is remarkable. Eponine telling Combeferre to keep quiet was funny :))
PrettyChelsea chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I wonder how Eponine would fair in their lessons :P
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
What a weird meeting. She was robbing and the next thing, they were talking about rights. The talks on rights made Eponine forget on her task at hand :P
storytellers chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh, that's brilliant! I just discovered this, I _knew_ there had to be one somewhere and after I basically started writing the same thing I went looking for a fic like this more seriously! But I refuse to read it before mine is finished - or abandoned. I don't want to copy and it will be much more fun to compare afterwards. Then I'll be back to review :) I love your other stuff, by the way, but haven't gotten around to reviewing yet. It's on my list. A request - if you happen to have a moment perhaps you could help in the quest of making Despard finish Sleep of Reason? All the best!
wintmint4 chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Oh no 'ponines in prison! Awww i love how he's so concerned its sweet3
Nobody at all chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Her surprise was welcoming to me. I hate in stories when she is just like 'oh, thanks dude,' though hardly anyone writes badly enough to say dude. I like how this is progressing.
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Combeferre is awesome in general, but you have just made him even awesomer! (if thats even possible) He's so sweet and cute here!

I like your Eponine too. She's still a gamine, but more likable without being and Eppie-Sue.

Please Update!
daisydarling chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
I loved it!Please update!
ColonelDespard chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Oh, I love them all in this chapter! But most of all (and you'll be unsurprised to hear it), Courfeyrac. Although I would have been sold on the Combeferre and Marius meet-up, first time after the notorious Buonaparte smackdown, alone. This is brilliant - ties into canon so well, and has Courfeyrac. And did I mention Courfeyrac? I think we need to admire Courfeyrac for a moment here...

And his reaction to Marius showing up to sleep with him.
Gizmobunny chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
You are a brilliant writer; absolutely fantastic. I just love your portrayal of Combeferre, but my favorite line has to be the one about Marius' "sudden fits of pride". That had me laughing out loud! I'll be looking forward to an update! - Giz
BeBopALula chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Aw, Combeferre's such a sweetheart. I love that the robbery is coming into play, since that's one of my favorite parts in the book. Also, I like your Marius.
LesMisLoony chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
So I'm extremely happy because you updated, because there's a sense of timeline now, and because of silly Marius being so proud and hatable. I love him when he takes himself seriously. And the way Courfeyrac was talking about him at the beginning was hilarious.

Combeferre caring so much about Éponine is surprisingly sweet and it fits perfectly. I'm even a little sad to hear that her nice stuff is being pawned. You've made me care about her!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »