Reviews for cake
tilly90 chapter 7 . 8/8
This was just glorious! Such a brilliant read! I tip my hat to you, Sir!
MereWhispers chapter 7 . 3/5
Beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.

I loved every bit of this, really. You ARE a great author, without doubts and this was really an adorable piece.

Guess I have a thing for fics where DHr separate from a relation - only to reconcile, though.

This was cute, touchy, sensual - and did I mention beautiful? Probably not. This was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
It's official, I love the chesterfield.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
Very fun little read and surely I didn't imagine a rocky horror reference with the glued feet, yes? Well done
fourtristeam chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
I love reading short stories and this certainly was a good one! Great job. :)
Elluzions chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
This story was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and your writing style kept me hooked. I love seeing Draco suffer a tiny bit in my stories and this delivered just the right amount. :)
bam chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
that ws epicly done
Bubbles of Colours chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I don't know enough words to express how much I LOVE your fic (L) It was beautiful, and lovely, and perfect and I love it!
RissaKatharine chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
I loves it!
RissaKatharine chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
That scene was incredibly reminiscent of that scene from When Harry Met Sally! Which I just watched!
RissaKatharine chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Hullo! This is lovely! If I haven't reviewed it's because I'm in awe at the amount of detail put into this story!

Want to be friends?
JustAsSane chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
That is probably my most favorite declaration of love ever written.
Slytherin5eva chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
I can't stop laughing! This story is bloody brilliant! The characters may have been slightly OOC, but the fic itself was amazing. Sometimes I had to stop, have a laughing fit, then resume. Stuff like Ron warbling music, Hermione manhandling Magazines, and Draco's psychotic love for the Chesterfield. I loved the idea of the Septet. Blaise's mom creeper me out a bit though. And the end was probably the most fantastic of all - I must applaud you for that last sentence. *claps over enthusiastically* thank you for this amazing story!
lord periperi chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
There is no need to review, because the story is so good (and funny! my god, funny!), the details of heartbreak so true, a reader just HAS to keep reading, and doesn't have time for review!
Iwao chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Brilliant and funny. Perfect!