Reviews for Nearing Towards You
princessanastasia6467 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
good one
Zauber-Flote chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I don't usually like Erika all that much, but you did a wonderful job of making me! Keep it up.
SB01 chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
Wow! this is great! I read the Manga but haven't tried the video game yet(which is in Japanese and i can't understand it)And i hoped it would end in Naoji-Erika pairing but instead ended in a Orphe-Erika. So i was a bit disappointed though it was still very good!

This fanfic really cheered me up! not only is it written really well, I get to see how the video game goes, it ends in my favorite pairing! I can't wait till you update!
Mersea chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Someone actually has the courage to write a multi-chapter meine liebe fic like this! You have my commendations xD Must be tough trying to grasp all the character personalities at once eh? I love your interpretations, they're very fitting!

Lui is so cute in this chapter somehow (I love lui but naoji is my second favorite) please keep writing! n.n
cookiemonster chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Intriguing, seems promising so far...keep up the good work.
Crystallia Silver chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
This story is getting more and more beautiful. I read most of the manga so I can visualize Erika's expression and general attitude better while I am reading this story.

Chapter 3- Rich and interesting descriptions in Erika's reactions while she is with Naoji at the library (both times). I enjoyed this chapter a lot (and smiled many times).

Chapter 4- Again, the way you present the interaction between the two students is very pleasant and persuasive. I haven't found anything that bothered me.
angel.yang92 chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
Good good~ it's nice to have another fic where Erika stars in, cause' the manga was just to awesome Kaori Yuki is possibly one of my fav mangakas and her artwork is beautiful. I like your story a lot so please continue as soon as you can everything is great!
Crystallia Silver chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
I haven't read the manga (I have only watched the anime which is wonderful) so I am not very familiar with Erika's character (but I still like her). The couple you chose made me want to read your fic and I have a feeling that this can be a very good one. I liked the prologue and I am particularly interested to know why Erika's father doesn't want her to be with Naoji. Of course, before that, I would love to see how the two students met each other and more about their relationship.