Reviews for Nearing Towards You
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/30
good one
Zauber-Flote chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I don't usually like Erika all that much, but you did a wonderful job of making me! Keep it up.
SB01 chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
Wow! this is great! I read the Manga but haven't tried the video game yet(which is in Japanese and i can't understand it)And i hoped it would end in Naoji-Erika pairing but instead ended in a Orphe-Erika. So i was a bit disappointed though it was still very good!

This fanfic really cheered me up! not only is it written really well, I get to see how the video game goes, it ends in my favorite pairing! I can't wait till you update!
Mersea chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Someone actually has the courage to write a multi-chapter meine liebe fic like this! You have my commendations xD Must be tough trying to grasp all the character personalities at once eh? I love your interpretations, they're very fitting!

Lui is so cute in this chapter somehow (I love lui but naoji is my second favorite) please keep writing! n.n
cookiemonster chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Intriguing, seems promising so far...keep up the good work.
Crystallia Silver chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
This story is getting more and more beautiful. I read most of the manga so I can visualize Erika's expression and general attitude better while I am reading this story.

Chapter 3- Rich and interesting descriptions in Erika's reactions while she is with Naoji at the library (both times). I enjoyed this chapter a lot (and smiled many times).

Chapter 4- Again, the way you present the interaction between the two students is very pleasant and persuasive. I haven't found anything that bothered me.
angel.yang92 chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
Good good it's nice to have another fic where Erika stars in, cause' the manga was just to awesome Kaori Yuki is possibly one of my fav mangakas and her artwork is beautiful. I like your story a lot so please continue as soon as you can everything is great!
Crystallia Silver chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
I haven't read the manga (I have only watched the anime which is wonderful) so I am not very familiar with Erika's character (but I still like her). The couple you chose made me want to read your fic and I have a feeling that this can be a very good one. I liked the prologue and I am particularly interested to know why Erika's father doesn't want her to be with Naoji. Of course, before that, I would love to see how the two students met each other and more about their relationship.