Reviews for A Very Special Election
patronusriver chapter 38 . 3/25
It's the poison - "Orchids and almond's" is in poison used for Percy Wesley's slow killing
catslovesushi chapter 45 . 9/18/2014
Thanks for sharing the story. I thought Draco was adorkable :).
catslovesushi chapter 40 . 9/18/2014
What the hell?! Just when I think I've solved the story, BAMMO you gave another twist!

Yikes!
catslovesushi chapter 38 . 9/18/2014
You've put so many twists and turns in this. I did nearly scream OMG when she looked at the flower. I want them to figure it out so bad now.
catslovesushi chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
The dialogue cracks me up. It's made me laugh several times.
catslovesushi chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
This is a cute and sexy story. Love the humor too!
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 45 . 7/22/2014
I loved this story! I didn't feel that their relationship was rushed at all...nor was it too slow! This has to be one of thebetter Dramione stories and I LOVE your writing style. I would say that Anthony's depart was somewhat bittersweet because even though he didn't exactly do the best things in the story, he wasn't a bad character as he didn't mean to harm Hermione. Thank you for taking me on this crazy, fun and often hilarous story!
Guest chapter 45 . 5/12/2014
Amazing. I couldn't put my phone down for the last 48 hours because of this story.
Hello chapter 45 . 3/26/2014
Just wanna say, this is a brilliant story! Your versions of Hermione and Draco are amazing and the plot of this story is spun very well. My fav thing about this story is probably how it's not very heavy or dark but still managed to have high "stakes". I love that your characters stayed true all throughout the series. This is gonna be one of my fav dramiones :3 thanks for writing this!
avidreader chapter 45 . 2/18/2014
I don't know whether you will be reading this review or the fact that the story ended like "a century" i do hope you will read and foremost, congratulation on a work well done.i really love your kind of story fact i would not be shock if you become a writer and publish a book(or did you already?) And secondly,i am really looking forward to your other stories.i am not the type of person that write a review for every single when i do write a review(of course after the story ended),that would mean that your story has managed to captivate me and make me unable to do anything else.(damn you and your good writing ) so thank you very much for this wonderful story and i hope you continue to write in the future.
HuntedDown chapter 45 . 1/7/2014
I've just discovered your story because of your French translator. It was the most wonderful story I have ever read. You did great.. It was funny, so, so, so, SO cute and original. I have never read a story like yours and it was cool, because the scenario was funny. I loved Draco so much, he was so damn cute. You are a great writer. In one world : AWESOME. :)
writinmomma chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
Hehe I'm allergic to tea tree oil
areyousiriuslysirius chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
This is heart-wrenching (in a good way) poor hermione and poor draco i feel sorry for them both for some reason . Thus is an azing story so far
Serenity20251 chapter 45 . 6/23/2013
It's been the third story that I've read from you and I'm really impressed they are really good and addicting keep up the good work
Laurasaur chapter 44 . 6/18/2013
I liked this story, lighthearted (thank god, some of these fic scan be so depressing) and enjoyable to read
1,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »