Reviews for Old Enough To Know
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
What a lovely, heartwarming read. I love how you've portrayed Dick in this whole scenario, how bits of his first family mix in with the newer relationships. Overall, I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for that. (:
silentworld11 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Aw, I love how Dick just repeats what Alfred says, calling a flashlight a torch. Don't worry Dick, I had that same problem reading Harry Potter.

I love his clock, and how you described all the pictures for the hours; it was very detailed, I could see it perfectly, even though I didn't look at the picture.

The way you narrated was really cute, it felt like little Dick, wondering what he should do after he wakes up to an empty home, and the whole rules/robe thing was cute; I just really liked reading this whole fic.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh my gosh! So awesome, I loved this!
Volcanic chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Great sotory! Very enjoyable :D
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I loved this one! Flying Graysons may be fearless, but they get startled just like everyone else - too true :) And Alfred's matter-of-fact inclusion of an eight-year-old in a suturing operation reminded me how insanely early they both started treating him like an adult. And yet he handled it, thrived on it. What a remarkable family. Dick did understand that when he got older, then lost that confidence because too many things were left unspoken. But I think he's got it worked out now :)
Nikoru-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Once again,you floor me with a delightfully characterised piece. You write well; the language flows and the imagery suits the subject matter. You have managed to capture the mind of an eight year old without talking down to your audience, which is no mean feat. Not so sure about the order in which you chose to do the gloves and scrubs, but really that's a minor quibble. Again, well done on a great fic.
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I really enjoyed this. Particularly this part:

"For a moment, Dick wonders if this is a good idea. Maybe Alfred and Bruce are hiding bodies down here. If he discovers them… what’ll they do? He sets his jaw stubbornly. Flying Graysons aren’t afraid of anything."

ROTFL