Reviews for Just Chillin
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is hysterically funny. And I am still laughing 6 minutes later. Good job on the writing - and I mean, great job.
gem1n12505 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
As soon as I read Josef was locked in the freezer I laughed out loud and haven't stopped since. Very funny story and has made my day. Thank you.
Miria chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I laughed so hard while reading this. The idea of Josef locking himself in his freezer the title of the story... Priceless!
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I just re-read this one, have read it somewhere else before. I almost peed my pants laughing. Poor Mick must have a hard time keeping a straight face. The Cleaner sure will know what to do. Maybe they could have Ryder give Josef instructions how to get the lock open. But then another one would know. Poor Josef will never ever live this down.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Love the last line! Oh goodness! Poor Josef. OMG. Fun fic. Nice work :D

Peace Out! _
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
OH GOD! Your Josef stories are so damn he DOES need to get revenge on Mick for the be a good story...
hana chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
lols! this is so priceless!
The Tall TV Lover chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hilarious, love it :)

I think you should continue this :)
Eurral Eseret chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
LMFAO! Oh. My. God. That. Was. Classic!
Lady Jeanetta1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
**chuckles** This was adorable. I can just imagine poor Josef stuck in his freezer - priceless :) I love the way you write the banter between our boys, too.
hjemmelavet chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hey there!

Oh wow, I can barely hold my laughter even 5 minutes after reading your story! Josef stuck in his own freezer - vampiresafe :D

Great idea, great done!

Thanks for the laughter ;)

greetz from Germany.
TwilightG chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
LOL!
cosmiclove chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
this is so funny, really good job!

'pee', ha ha ha, excellent!
jfaldjaldfjklajfla chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Omg this is one of the funniest things ive read in a very long time
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 1 . 5/29/2008