Reviews for High Society
Elle-H 23 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Beautifully written :)

Rosalie is perfect, and the whole idea fits so well into who she is as a character and relates well to what she becomes.

Very very cool
Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Fantastic story! I would have liked to see Rosalies opinion after Grace Kelly becomes a star. :)
EmmyBoo chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I adore Grace Kelly, Rear Window is a favorite of mine, and I think you did a great job portraying her. Keep up the good work!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Adding to faves!

Melissa
MeghanCullen chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hi,

Im sorry to be the one telling you this, but i believe your story, Can I borrow your umbrella? Is being copied by another author. When i read it, the story line and some quotes were the same

it is:

The Boss

by:

best of luck!
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was really good. I thought you did a good job portraying Rose:)
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This was a scrumptious little oneshot!
Javidan chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Great glimpse of Rosalie...I loved this challenge-it brought out such a variety of styles and historical figures! Nice writing!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
That was really excellent, AutumnRhythm. I loved it. It's rare to find a story in Rosalie's POV that shows her intelligence as well as her self-centeredness. Nicely done!
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Very, very good. It might be interesting to see how Roslaie reacts to knowing her predictions about Grace Kelly were wrong, though. Again, very, very good.
JerseyBella chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I don't know anything about Grace Kelly, but everything worked really well for this story. Good job!
smileyboo22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I loved it. Good job!
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Ooh! :) I loved it! It always seemed to me that, for someone so smart, Rosalie was pretty dumb to not realize she wouldn't be beautiful forever. I mean, how could someone so vain as that be so obsessed about growing old? You did a beautiful job of resolving that problem and you stayed very true to Rosalie's character. Kudos! :)
nocens-somnium chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aww, I absolutely ADORE this! I am a huge Grace Kelly fan, and I think you wrote her well. I enjoy how Rosalie sort of looks down on Grace, and is all, "She won't be famous, she'll lose her beauty," because really...she's quite timeless.

Well done, I really enjoyed reading this!
nyckiii chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
OMC This was so amazing! It was so in character, and I loved reading it the entire time! Great job- this was done with brilliant writing! ;)