Reviews for Coming to Terms
The Watcher chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is just beautiful, wonderful. The way you captured Mimi was unique, set aside from all the other fanfictions who spew lava at how, well, "evil" and cold Mimi is. My older sister, don't ask me why, was even under the delusion that Mimi didn't have a heart. And it's not the least bit strange, I'll tell you that, It's your masterpiece.
StevieRae2011 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
TOTALLY AWESOME! SOOOOOOOOOOO perfect for that character. and duh. Idiots in her family, get a clue! She's not scared of death cuz she's the Angel of Death. And just go onto the story and hit "Add to Community".
Moodyno1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is just amazing. My favourite is also Mimi and I actually like her bond with Jack I just wish he'd return her feelings. And in this one shot you showed us that a little :P and I love how Mimi handled the death sentence :) overall this is my favourite one shot of Mimi.
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Thank you for writing this. I don't go into the Blue Bloods fandom though I loved the books, but Mimi was easily my favourite character. IMO she was the most layered - not the nicest, not "best" if you could define such a thing, and not necessarily the sort of person you'd want as a friend, but there was a LOT to her character that made her utterly fascinating. I do think she might have been more hysterical about her death, because there's that element of teenage girl to her & the fact that this death is eternal. But everything else here just struck a note and agrees with how I see her too.
Emerald2564 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
i completely agree with you. I love Mimi to death. Her character seems much more fascinating than the others. I love the irony that the socialite and seemingly shallow person is the Angel of Death. I love that her mind is so complex and her love for Jack is so strong. It seems sad to me that the person she would die for repeatedly cheats on her.
double-nn chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow, this is really good! You display Mimi's character so well! I Love Mimi, even though she is such a bitch sometimes. Her character is just so interesting!
cali4me92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
you have no idea how happy i am. like i said beofre its only one story but its one more to the bbs community.

i LOVE YOU for adding this one. the story is very good by the way. i find it hard to see past my dislike for her to understand mimis character. no i said that wrong. i like mimi but its the bond with jack i hate... please get your other story done.