Reviews for Bounce and The Art of Dying
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Oh my god please continue this I need this to be updated
Latiasxeevee chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I love this story-don't know if you come on anymore, but I would love to read more of this story.
LadeeBliss chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Goddammit. *Sniffles* That was so touching, I really just don't know what to say. This is so good that, instead of doing five pieces of over-due homework, all of which are due in 2 hours time, I am reading this. And, I don't regret it. Seriously. I'm a bit confused as to why Roxas can't be let into heaven. I get that, if Axel goes to heaven, he won't, as Axel is his reason to live (I think) but I don't understand why exactly he can't go WITH Axel. Hm. Either way, I shall pray for you to update.

Also, just something I thought of, I am SO glad you made Axel rock in this story. In some stories, he can be a bit of a perv, but not in this. :D No siree.

One last thing, I loved the way you described the ending of their friendship and the beginning of something bigger, better. Love. Aw. *Blushes at the thought of Roxas and Axel... Ahem*

Keep up this great story!

LadeeB
AbbyNormalitis chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
It was miraculous. It was amazing. The fangirl's eyes scrolled over the text with a vigor that she hadn't seen in... It must have been a week. At least! The pacing was good, the plot was awesome, emotion came through the writing. *hands clutched to her face she swallowed a loud squeal with difficulty. Reading fanfiction in class was one thing, but making too much noise would attract the teacher, if her fervent flailing hadn't done so already. Biting her lip with worry, she reached the end of the chapter, mouse already navigating and clicking... on a button that wasn't there! Sputtering, the fangirl choked on a wounded noise. No... No more chapters? But how could this be? So she began a new quest, to see when the next one would be posted. In third person.
scarredvines chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I absolutely love the idea of past lives, especially with this pair. But this is certainly different (in a good way) from the other stories I've read. I think you did great with writing Axel's 20th life...now I just can't wait to see what will happen in his last one...

And I can't wait to find out why Axel's nickname is 'Bounce', though I have a few ideas.

-Silver
DarkDeSkull chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Oh, my god. This has got to be the best story I've ever read, ever. Everyone's so in-character. Everything's set up so beautifully! Oh, god, I need more of this story like I need a laser cannon in my chest (To dispose of those who disobey me! No, I kid, I kid. :D), which means REALLY, REALLY. I mean, it's stories like this that save that little fire of hope within me for Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. How many Mary-Sues can one series produce? Alot... But, I digress. Keep up the great work, you brilliant thing, you!
Arkaham chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
muffins!

o_O nu this for later... first review..

o the whole thing about life's is great and the same time is a little sad, they found each other and they get lost

O_O and if I read correct, 19 chapters... wow... that sounds titanic...

o go ahead... we'll wait for the next life.. I mean the next chapter...

o_o muffin now..?

o kisses
Lithianne chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
A friend of mine told me about this story yesterday. I've been fairly frustrated with seeding through the results of the axel x roxas search I started and was at first a bit unsure if this was a story for me, when I read your summary. But the idea seemed interesting and so I just thought I'd give it a try.

And now, here I am, waiting eagerly for the next chapter, 'cause this really is an awesome idea and so different from all the other stuff that's out there and I want to hear about the other lifes and... to put it simply: I'm hooked.

So I hope you'll be updating soon. :)

bye Lith /)
The Odd Dreamer chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Wow, I'm liking this story already. The concept is very original, not to mention extremely sad.

I like the idea of every other chapter being about Axel's past lives, it really adds to the desperation of his quest.

Looking forward to the rest of the story!
Naramyon chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Love it!

I'm glad you put this chapter in here, even if it isn't important to the story.

You know... This is going to be a VERY long series if you include all 20 of Axel's lives. And that's not even the story.

Why is Axel's nickname 'Bounce'? And I'm assuming Axel's first life is KH2, but since this is earth... I don't know, but it makes sense. Or not.

Okay, I'm cunfusing myself. I've been on the computer since 8am and it's now... *looks at clock* 5:51pm.

Ouch.

Great chapter!

Good night.

~The Critic, Zoa
reeby10 chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
i like it! i really did want to know more about their past lives so this is perfect! haha wish there was a lemon... *sniff* do i get a muffin? yay! :D
A Silence in Winter chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Naggleflack! DX 'Walk on Water' by Milk Inc just started playing as it got sad. XD Am I weird for finding sentimentality in techno songs? o_o" Dunno, it just added a sad effect to everything. T_T

Grah! The agony! The pain! Neh, I felt so sorry for the both of them. Poor Axel, man. xD He just can't get a break. Everytime he thinks he's found Roxas for good, bad things happen. xP -pokes Roxas- Stop being stupid and go and luff Axel so you guys can go to heaven! D8

-coughness- 'Kay, I'm done shouting at Roxas. For now. Anyway, I really like your idea of inserting 'Lives' between chapters. Once you get more chapters up it'll give us the option to continue on with the story or dive deeper into it, ultimately placing the direction in our hands. It's a unique and interesting way to customize it. I for one am quite happy to find out about their previous lives. :) From the moment I read that Axel had 20 behind him already and ALL with Roxas, I was practically driveling with anticipation! I was rather hoping you'd do something like this. ~. It'll sure help me to understand the shiznit Axel has already been through for Roxas.

It just adds so much more emotional value to the story, me thinks. I was close to tears at the end of this Life. D8 Nu! Dx I'm just a rabid AkuRoku fangirl who wants them to be together in the end. XD Haha.

As always, I'm loving it and I really hope you find the time to update soon. 3 I want to find out what happens in the 19th AND 21st life. xD

Keep writing! I'm addicted! X3 -Sara
iheartroxas chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
wow

so sad :(

poor poor axel and roxas!

That would definitly be not a good life

i hope other lives are more happier!

It also seemed a little rushed at the end, but other than that fantastic chapter! XD

I am really looking forward to the next update!
iheartroxas chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
wow! This first chapter is amazing! Theres already so much action and it isnt boring like most first chapters are. The idea seems so original, usually theres a new high school fic everyday lol. I am really looking forward to see how this story comes along :D You've already got me hooked on it XD

Cant wait for the next update!
A Silence in Winter chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
COOKIE! -pounces and gobbles cookie- Okay, I can live now. x3

I will begin by saying this is insanely interesting and original! There are so many second chance stories out there it's not even funny. However, your story is very different for the fact that this is not Axel's and Roxas' second life, but their 21st. XD They are also set in what appears to be a universe based more closely to our own rather than traveling to such a setting from the Kingdom Hearts time. I like it. :3

Poor Axel, I feel so sorry for him. D8 His lubber doesn't, like, ever remember him and now Roxas is alreayd screwed up and he has to save him. _; But Good Lord, I am already trying to figure this puzzle out! XD Axel found his purpose, but Roxas, does he need to change something in Axel or someone? o_o ? Don't answer that, I want to read your awesome story and find out for myself! XD I'm just speculating and having fun doing it. X3 Stories that get you thinking are truly the best, and you've created quite a thinker! It might only be the first chapter, but already I'm hooked!

I'm looking forward to another chapter! -Sara