Reviews for Honey Honey
SylverEyes chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Yay, Starfire and Raven reconcilliation! -dances-

Very interesting so far. I'm guessing that we haven't seen the end of Malchior, because him just teasing Raven doesn't really mean much, does it?

I wonder why Raven's powers aren't working. Although, if Cadric gets his powers from Trigon, then summoned these "evil minions", perhaps they are "made" of the same thing as Raven's powers, so it doesn't affect them? No? Ah well, I could try. XP

Robin makes me laugh. He is just so great here, being sweet and cocky and kind of flustered and bewildered and I just love it! It's all extremely cute.

Can't wait for more, and to see just what Cadric is up to!
Seraephina chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Wow, this is great! You've got an amazing, natural attention to detail, and it's a very easy and clean-cut style. Pretty cute, too, although I'm not sure if that's what you were aiming for. I'm also impressed by your vocabulary level. C: Keep on writing, pal or gal!
Boo Radley 5000 chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
You are doing fantastically with this story. The characterization, the imagry, the speech. Malchoir was fun to hear about. I hadn't heard that he reemerged during the fifth season, so you and I are on the same page.

Anyway, keep it up please.

-RobRae
AtlantaGeorgia chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
I liked this story so far. Cant wait until the next chapter.
PenguinOfTroy chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
this is really good so far, can't wait for more :)
RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Please update soon! That was VERY good! and so cute too! where's Star? oh well!

TTYL

RRG
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
that was really good lol i loved when malchior talked he's hilarious. can't wait till you update.

RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Please update soon! that was a great chapter and i can't wait for u 2 update!

TTYL

RRG
Aphotica chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Excellent crafting.
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
wow that was really good can't wait to see what happenes :]

maya-sleepy chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
this is really interesting!

please update!
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
o cool wat happened between the three that is so horrible it has starfire's powers not working, rae and rob fighting and the two misfits being so down in the dumps and alone? star's always so happy go lucky and now she's like a droid it sounds like! please update soon this is very interesting! :]