Reviews for Physically Impossible
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/28
that was ... delicious...
LCB chapter 1 . 2/8
Perfection!
Nienna Perks chapter 1 . 1/20
Haha brilliant! And don't worry about writing until 4am, I've only ever written two stories and I can only write after midnight lol
I can just imagine Hermione saying that the Karma Sutra Han had nothing on that!
BrokenMelody chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
The ending was amazing. But, I thinks that Ron, looking an ugly shade of puce, sounds better thqn Harry looking like that. I don't know. I thinks it's more hilarious that way, adding a fainting Harry. Afterall, Ron is known to have a short temper. Also, I wished that you could add the reaction of Ginny and Lavander. I can imagine their expressions, after Hermione revealed Draco as her broyfriend. Afterall, they insinuated that Hermione is not an ideal girl, boys usually want.
mzutie8 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Omg...this was such a good read
DramioneLove chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ah! The smut was amazing but the ending was brilliant! Well done!
StrawberryWine27 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Sweet baby jesus.
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Haha, the ending is cute
CheshyreGrin chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This was amazing!
chibiranger89 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
That was really great. There weren't any glaring grammatical mistakes or sudden changes in style to jar me out of the story, I couldn't stop reading. :)
3Dramione3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
My god, I was laughing so hard that I fell on the ground with tears in my eyes. Poor Ron... :D
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Loved it could u do a sequel
hermydraco chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Amazingly HOT. Oh my GOD. I am so fucking wet right now ugh.. The things this story does to me.
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Ah smut! How I love shameless glorious smut! YOUR shameless glorious smut Miss (; thanks for posting!