Reviews for Physically Impossible
Rape. Is. Not. Ok!
I'm astounded by the amount of comments that haven't even picked up on the assault (both times!) Yes, you write very well and this is not a bashing on how good you are as a writer but please can we stop romanticing rape?! As someone who has been in a relationship that had similar incidents to this fic (except without the alarmingly happy reaction from Hermione) this was far too triggering. I hope that young girls do not read this and think this is ok/correct behaviour in any relationship or sexual encounter.
Loved it!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/19
Fantastic!
Noppoh chapter 1 . 8/12
Holy hot damn!
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 7/1
perfect in every way
Cupcake17 chapter 1 . 6/21
Now, i understand why this story is best smut.
Damn this story is so hooottt
This is legend
anirlopa chapter 1 . 6/5
mm loved it
Renea13 chapter 1 . 3/29
Lord that was hot
Laura chapter 1 . 3/20
This story is not okay. At all. I read this when I was 16 and found it great, but looking back on this now, it is horrible. Draco is a rapist. She says no and physically tries to shove him off her and close her legs multiple times, yet he forces them open and continues. She withdrew consent and he should have immediately stopped. I know in your story they continue and she gets into it and all is well and good but its the principle of the thing, he SHOULD have stopped, end of. Also the fact that he starts screwing her when she is asleep is morally wrong, an unconscious person cannot consent, so Draco again is a rapist. I know she wakes up and is all for it, but he should not have started while she was asleep to begin with. I really like the idea behind this story, you have a great imagination and this story could be great again if you amend the parts I have mentioned. She could still have doubts and ask him to stop, then he stops but she rethinks it and grabs him, pulling him back - this is fine. She could wake up to him stroking her skin gently, then it could progress to sex when they are both awake - this is great. Rape culture is a thing, and this story is supporting it. I am reviewing anonymously because I already reviewed back in 2008 (xLaLaLaura) and cannot review again with that same account, I loved it back then but I was young and didn't understand the world as I do now. Please take these comments to heart before more 16 year olds read this and think it is okay, like I did, thank you.
Midnight May chapter 1 . 3/18
I'M GIVING YOU A THOUSAND THUMBS UP! I would have love to read another version in which Draco can't do it and has to be the one who has to shout at the great hall. that would be really funny
So is draco her boyfriend now?
Maya chapter 1 . 2/9
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Yes, three times.