Reviews for Physically Impossible
sarenia chapter 1 . 3/18
Lucky Hermione. Very hot and funny!
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/13
LOL Good for Hermione. :D
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 3/13
That was bloody brilliant. I laughed my ass off there at the end. )
Love this one :) :) :)
I absolutely LOVED this :) :) :)
HonestMistaek chapter 1 . 1/30
Hahaha omg this was crazy but great fun lol I wish you hadn't made him so big down there bc there's no way he could've slid in one go without damaging her. Other than his size and the bruising/bleeding imagery I could've done without, draco is very much a sex god with his enthusiasm
oslca35 chapter 1 . 1/16
This is one of my favorite fanfics...I mean your description to the content is wonderful...thank you...whew
MayMurdock chapter 1 . 1/6
I'm not sure if you're aware, but MA material is against FFN's rules and guidelines; the M rating is supposed to be suitable for children sixteen years and over. To make your story compliant, you could edit it down to an M-rating here, post the story as is on another site (like AO3 or adultfanfiction), and post a link to it from here so that people who want to read the full thing know where to find it. Otherwise, if/when the admins find this story, they will most likely remove it without warning.
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Hot and funny.
responsible read chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Hi there! You're great at writing, but I think your story unintentionally promotes rape culture! Saying "no" means your partner should stop, no matter how horny they feel. Also, saying yes once does not give your partner a permanent pass to fuck you whenever they feel like it, so the part when Hermione wakes up to sex is also rape. I think the fundamentals of this story are so amazing, which is why I think those rape elements should be taken out to make it even better. Romanticizing rape really sucks and sets such a bad example for women reading this story thinking these actions are normal.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
My heart died.

In an awesome way 3
scabiorgirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
nice
SazHearT chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Man that was hot...and not to forget .DRAMIONE.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Omg I loved this! Especially the ending I laughed so much. The only thing I don't like is when Hermione says no and he keeps going and the fact that he rapes her. When she is asleep she is in a helpless state. At least in Sweden, that counts as rape.
NA chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Was great right up until she said stop and he didn't. Lost all appeal.