Reviews for The First
soundofdnb chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Can you give me tips on how to write longer stories?
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Oh poor Luffy! Loved it though.
shinigami hime chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
so wait... that's it?!

(O.o)
NOOOOOOOO!
Hallel chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I really like this story. I think you kept the characters believable in a more mature setting. Good job with keeping Luffy IC. I also like Nami's thought process.

I think its possible that Luffy does drink in the Manga. I think that scene in in the anime in Logue Town was there just for the little kiddies watching. Luffy always wants to do the things that make you a pirate so in my mind that includes drinking. But I don't think that its something that particularly interests him, I almost imagine that its incidental.

So those are my thoughts. I enjoyed reading this fic as good IC Luffy fics are in short supply. Keep up the good work.
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
hm it could of used more fluff but i still liked it.
CynicWolff chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was a real joy to read! You're writing is one of those rarest of things on : elegant but sparse and clean. Like all great writers, you make it look so easy :). Excellent job with keeping everybody in character, and I think the ambiguity at the end regarding the kiss (or lack thereof) fit the story well. Again, wonderful stuff, thanks for writing. Now I'm off to read the rest of your LuXNa stuff!
wispyboy chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I really liked this. Truly. It's sweet and touching and very LuNa-ish, plausible and very well written. Luffy and Nami are a pet couple of mine, and I think you've done this really well. My congratulations. It really boggles the mind how quality pieces of writing like this can slip under the radar of a great number of readers. I'm glad I read this.

wispyboy
Confession68 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wonderful! XD I love your writing style and the way you describe things! The story went so smoothly with great smooth flow! There was something I really wanted to comment about...but I got distracted and had to stop reading for a bit...So now I don't remember what it was...If I remember, I will be sure to send you a PM! XD I really loved this story! It was great! So did she get her kiss? Or did he heave before they could? XP Again, great story! Thanks for sharing! :D
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
AW

:D
RyougaZell chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Excellent story.

Had me smiling most of the time too...really well done.

Instant favorite.
mikhail chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
WOW! If you ask me, that was FRIGGIN" AWESOME! I can't put my finger on it but that was REALLY good. The way Zoro and Nami interacted at the first part was really realistic and Luffy wasn't out of character unlike most fanfics although there is one complaint, when Luffy said "If it was Nami..." I highly doubt he would say that but a 10/10 none the less.
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Nice!

I just love a jelous Nami, mainly becease it both does and doesn't fit her personality at the same time.
Saint Dezzie chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Cute, witty, clever; can't say I know exactly what to say about this but I do know that I enjoyed reading this! I think any girl would be lucky to be Luffy's first kiss because he's just such a sweetheart.
EudaimonArisornae chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I enjoyed this story, particularly the dialog between Zoro and Nami during the first section. LuNa is a pairing that I seldom see done well, but you definitely did it justice in this story.
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
i don't think you explained the nights events thoroughly. did he spew before they kissed or did they kiss and he spewed? what happened?