Reviews for Recollections of a Droid
Maria C. Weasley chapter 1 . 3/1
Amazing story! I was almost crying when finished the fic.
Rain Everwood chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
this is wonderfly tragic. thow R2 has shown imotion but still having him like that works for the story. it reads like a spoine word poem. this is realy good
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Aww I love it! R2 has been through a lot, hasn't he? I had never thought before about how everyone who could've told the story is dead. It's pretty sad.

Just an idea: a companion piece about 3PO's opinion on the situation.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
As if Anakin and Padme's story weren't tragic enough, right? I'm not deep into SW fandom (though I do love it) but I doubt Padme's family is still around nor would they know enough details to help if they were. Tragic.

But an excellent fic.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aw, sweet. The first paragraph is poignant, and I like your descriptions of Leia with the comparison to Padme.
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Well done! :-)
ILDV chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Wonderful and touching
Hawk-EVB chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aww, I've always loved that little guy. This piece is absolutely magnificent. I love how you managed to capture the escence of all six movies into one small fic. Very bittersweet, but definitely worth reading over and over. -

Hawkee
KCS chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh, that was beautiful!

I have always had a soft spot for that little droid - he had so much personality and I love him!

This was a very well done piece - gripping and emotive but not maudlin; and that is a hard balance to achieve. Well done!
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Hurrah, your Star Wars muse is returning! I always wondered about R2 myself; if he ever wondered or pondered on the knowledge he had. However, that would require him to be a sentient droid; and I know from Terminator and 2001 that that's a BAD thing. Maybe of Luke or Leia just asked R2 they could find out about all of these things, but they're too busy saving that galaxy far, far away.

-Artemis
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Very bittersweet. In the EU, Luke and Leia do find out a bit from R2-D2, yet not as much as the droid must have known. Quite wistful and sad. Well done: it is hard to achieve the right balance to create such an effect.

Phantom Jedi