Reviews for Daddy
JackpotGirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I love it :) great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
i am liking the fics in this section! well-made, not rushed, good descriptions, naturally flowing and believable trains of thought... please write more :)
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Stories this short that pack as much of a punch as this one does are hard to write and wonderful to read. Beautiful job. I felt a closure from this that I didn't get from the movie.
magical trever chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That last line is amazing, I loved it.
Achillina chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I loved this. Short but very reflective, and emotional...after watching Eastern Promises I needed to read something like this!Great job!
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
good idea and fic, i could see this happening

bye:)
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
i really like this story. i wish there was more stories of Eastern Promises, anyway you should do more chpaters it just a thought lol great story
began-to-climb chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Ooh, I like it. Because it all makes sense, Christine asking her mother who her father is and Anna being left to say no one but the man that saved her life. I spent the whole film trying to figure them out (if he was intrigued by her, if they would try anything, if he would return to her). I was so waiting, in that last frame of Anna holding baby Christine outside, for Nikolai to step into the doorway, in front of her. Then it would've faded to back.

But I liked this quick one-shot.
Speakfire chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This is a very good story. The emotions in it are real, from Christine's simple question to Anna's thoughts about Nikolai. I only wish the story was longer :)
A Critic chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Short, sweet, and sad. What a wonderful combination for a short fic like this! Maybe you could expand it to something more?