Reviews for Ninja Art: Improv
Lyora chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
omfg where do I start? The part where kakashi and Yamato are betting on narusaku? Or the cuteness of all the fluff you made in this fic? your writing made me feel as if I was in the play. OMG Naruto's face after he got out of closet XD OMFG
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Lmao, this story was hilarious and so fudging adorable! LOL. It's stories like these that make me think that NaruSaku would be awesome, you know, if Sakura got over Sasuke. And at the ending, OMG. I'm still laughing. Tenzou making a bet and.. hahahahahahahahaaa! Lemme guess, Kakashi was on the other end? Or maybe not, cause I kinda rushed through the actual mission details and something about Tsunade. But this is still too funny. Awesome job! You guys are amazing writers. Keep up the great writing!
ReflectedGrace chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I'm dying here. DYING.

Awkward, young Naruto, and barely-more experienced-but-sure-thinks-she-is Sakura makes my DAY.

I LOVED the quality of writing, the integrity of the characters, and the cute plot. :-) Naruto would be a bad actor, but he would be good at improvising!

And the kiss, and how real it was described and how young and childish they both were was PERFECT. It felt sweet, innocent, adorable, and wonderful.

(Yamato makes me SMILE too. :-)

AH! SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
So cute! Make a sequel. Plzz!
E chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Loved it
EarthBorn0 chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Cute. Really unique idea there, and Sakura is a sport for once. :D
0800-Claire chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Jajaja so great!

Funny, lovely, cute and really narusaku

its a great fic!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Haha. xD Cute oneshot. (;
cardcaptor eternity chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
haha funny _

i don't know if i reviewed the first chapter, but here it is: Awesome!
Michi P chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
That was so amazingly cute! Haha, the reading was very enjoyable. Great writing and plot!

Michi P.
Illucida chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
[snickers] Love it.
Illucida chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
:) This was lovely.
anonymous p chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
No, you both win! This was a great one-shot, very cute. I love the idea of them making out and getting paint everywhere. :)