Reviews for Another Kind of Dawn
ToriVampire94 chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
keep going! I DON'T WANT YOU TO STOP!
ToriVampire94 chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
keep writing! I have to get off the computer now, otherwise, I would keep reading!
EdwardRoxMySox chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
I was about to cry! That was AMAZING! It was so great, I can't even begin to explain how great it was. Definately the best fanfic that I have ever read EVER! You have to update like NOW! My heart is still racing, I was so scared that it wouldn't turn out well... Hurry up and update!
EdwardRoxMySox chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Hey, this is so good! The best Charlie reaction that I've seen EVER... great work. Looking forward 2 the rest. Edward 4ever rox my sox!
Clearcrayon chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Oh! This is so sweet, and you are a really great writer! Everything is in-character too. Great job! Update ASAP
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
im confused about when this takes place b/c it contradicts th last chapter of eclipse
CindyLynette2007 chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
O.O wow that was a good chapter cfant wait to read more!
downtimexdamage chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
I'm in love with this story! You had me terrified in the fourth chapter. Do update!

However, I did catch a few typing errors, but I don't think it took away from what your writing. I can't really find much to critique you on. It was very well-written and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
moonbeam228 chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Great fic! I just found this and really like it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sweet with a bit of bite chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
WOW This probably one of the best fanfiction of twilight ive read! And i really mean it ! Can't wait for the next chapter! You had me at the edge of my seat the whole time that i was reading it! WOW! Keep on writing
Potterfriendz chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
You are doing an awesome job with this story. I love the idea of having the wedding at Edward's parents church. Meanwhile, you've written the emotional strain it taking on Bella and Edward to be intimate. It is so believable and capturing them perfectly.

Keep up this wonderful writing. Looking forward to many, many chapters :)
Crazed-Authoress chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
AH! You gave me a friggen heart attack halfway through cause I had a New Moon vision all over again! *wipes sweat* Whew, you ended it well, though so I wouldn't go off feeling sad all day. Lol
BooseyGirl chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
WOW! Great chapter!

I hope you update soon!

I got scared there for a moment that you were going to turn this into a Jacob/Bella story...I had my bat at the ready LOL

Edward rocks! Woot Woot!

Keep up the great writing, hopefully there will be much more Bella and Edward Lovey Dovey Goodness to come!
CindyLynette2007 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
agh *blush* i love you :]]
CindyLynette2007 chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
wow i really liked this chapter!

especially the church thing :]