Reviews for Bloodnor's Vengeance!
uss71832 chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Bloodnor got what he deserved. Rape is rape. Hands down! I love little Callista and I won't be surprised that later on she develops magic. Having been born of a kat possessing magic and conceived by magic...
Draculella chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Dang, you actually made me feel sorry (kinda) for Bloodnor at the end. Sounds like MGC was getting back to normal at the end though.
missfae chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
I loved it... and it provided closure for me... thank you so much for writing this... I know that you just wanted to leave it as it originally ended but you honored the request for the sequels and you will never know how much I appreciate this... I look forward to more of your wonderful stories... hugs and a BIG HUG
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
Wow, that was great end. I love the epilog! Is Callista intelligent do to the magic? It could explian a lot. But bouy was this a good story! I was quit happy with it! Short but VERY GOOD! I can't wait for the other update on your other stories! Oh, hey did you get the message I sent to you?
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Oh, that was great! Thought I did hope for a one on one fight between T-Bone and Bloodnor but that was great! I can't wait for the next chapter, I wonder if T-Bone very going to show he really is. But right now, I rather just read about how T-Bone and Feral are going to comfort each other at home.
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Oh that was great! I like that Razor build a mechine that could take out a person magic. But I wonder what going to happen and how Bloodnor going to find out about T-Bone being his mate or his daughter. OH MAN! I can't wait for the next chapter! It going to be so cool!_ I really got to know what going to happen between Bloodnor and Feral when they meet a again.
missfae chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Okay...you know I love it... I am so glad you did this sequel, I really couldn't see Bloodnor not trying to get his consort back. Sometimes I have problems remembering that he is the "fair" king. I am really looking forward to the next update...hugs...
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh, that was great! I so can't wait for the next chapter and what going to happne in it! I hope T-Bone can save Feral from Bloodron.