Reviews for A New Home
IloveDramaKing69 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
IloveDramaKing69 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Always love luke and noah sad that it ended...
locos1965aol.com chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh great start Nita. Loved it! x
Borderss chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
So I read this story like 2 years ago and I loved it. And I just finished watching the movie Hate Crime. I knew that movies plot from the beginning thanks to this story. I'm sure you've seen it.
charlotpell chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
I just finished reading your fanfiction. It was very good ! Very emotional and touching. I had a great time reading it and hope you write a sequel to this great fanfiction.

Nice work !

Charles pelletier
Anita chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Wow. That was amazing. I'm speechless. I can't believe how well you write. Every single one of your stories is PERFECT! :)
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 17 . 6/19/2009
Hi! So, you've got no idea who I am probably, but I've been lurking around for ages. I think I first found you in Nanna's favorites on YouTube, and your videos were really good. So then I was lurking on your YouTube page, and you put out that trailer for Fair Oakdale or whatever (which looks really awesome, btw) and I was like "Bah, she can't be good at slash vids AND fanfic, I bet she sucks". Except then you didn't, you really, really rocked, and I felt bad for thinking that. So basically I've been lurking on your page for a while reading everything you wrote and being too shy to say anything. Basically, you rock, a lot.

Sorry if this review is creepy, I'm sort of sleep deprived. And I'm just kind of a natural creeper. Except don't worry, in reality I'm just an American highschooler.
LisaT25 chapter 17 . 4/20/2009
Wow, what a wonderful ending. It took me awhile to finish this story; betwn. kids and having only one computer in the house...but the story was great! OMG, I'm still sniffling back tears; the attack was so well written. Now, I can't wait to start on your new story!
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
omg... that was freakin' amazing! good job!
shenanigans101 chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
Wow. That was such a great story. I gotta say I was so crying at the end, and I couldn't stop reading.

You are very talented. Keep writing!
xSadistxFujix chapter 14 . 11/13/2008
Erm... this chapter, chapter 14, is missing. Just thought I'd let ya know.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I've got to say this before I forget... daytime soaps? I cracked up laughing at that. I loved that line.
loveSoapDrama chapter 17 . 11/1/2008
I just have to say that was a beautiful story. You really have a talent. thank-you for sharing :)
Myshipshipsitself chapter 17 . 9/9/2008
Beautiful! You write such amazing Nuke stories! You must write more! It must be a crime to not share that wonderful writing gift of yours! Do not deprive us of it! :)
september25 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I just have to say that I've read you on the Wikki and totally enjoy your writing. It's very refreshing and expressive. I have no negative feedback for you. I'm glad you're doing Luke/Noah stories. I love The Office too! When I get some time, I'll definitely have to check out those stories by you as well! Thanks for your entertaining writing.