Reviews for Love is truly Blind
JayJaySwan chapter 18 . 10/28/2017
Write more!
tett20 chapter 18 . 5/11/2016
C'mon! You said you would complete it! It don't look completed to me and you haven't updated in what? Seven YEARS! please, I really like it! :)
Masen Grey chapter 18 . 10/8/2015
OMG UpDAtE plsssssssssss im obessed with this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2015
Omg I love this story, I wish there were more!
Lillian Marie Hope chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
Please give me more. I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
OMG OMG OMG GIVE ME MORE! I NEED NEED NEED NEEEEEEEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! TWILIGHTFOREVER! MUUUUURRR!
Silent chapter 18 . 1/6/2014
This sucks I was really looking forward to the next chap. But your not posting
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Pleaseee write moreeeee!:D
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Moreeeee pleaseee:D
Guest chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! REVENGE OF THE OLDER BROTHERS!
Love this story! Please continue, I want to know what Em and Jazz do to Newton the newt.

begging you chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
mooooooorreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e! pleeease!
Neava Kaeth chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
love this
Needlessly Complicated chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story ! Really, chapter 18 was in 2009?!
This is the best blind Edward story I've read so PLEASE update this. I'm begging you, here !'
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
awesome
Alianne Potter-Black chapter 17 . 6/3/2011
i really hope that you haven't abandoned this, because it was really good and i want to read more...