Reviews for Unspoken Ardour
Nin chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Soooooo cuuuuuute! In a certain kinda a way.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This was funny. I especially liked the line "let us hope your assumption on the child's gender is correct." I can just imagine the two of them standing still with blank expressions, imagining trying to deal with a little girl, and then Seph comes out with that line. Very amusing.
Frozen Obsidian chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Yea, the friendship is really done well in this one, I like how Zack and Sephiroth were portrayed, The details are brilliant as always (I know your a freak about that) and it's lovely to put it down simply.

~Super PUP thanks you lots for this,
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I love these two! This was perfect...I just loved the interaction, you got it spot on! I just, I just loved it :)
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
u know i like this side of seph,it should show more in other fanfics u have.
AngelJeanne chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aww...sweet fic! I like Seph's and Zack's friendship. This is probably gonna make you laugh, but I was wondering who Seph kid was and that I went oh when I realised Riku was the other character...NICE!
Jediempress chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was really sweet. Sephiroth is so... different but the elements are all still there so very nice work on that. I enjoyed Zack just jumping in and figuring things out as to what needs to happen and why.