Reviews for PostShow Chat
MoonCat chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Wow. It's nice to know that I made someone happy. I know how much it means to you. The bonus chapter is very good. It actually compliments the main story. To think our heroes were disgusted by that obnoxious creep(I mean, it was bad enough that he is an egotistical scumbag, but the fact that he has the Healing Touch made him even worse)and yet, they decide to help him. But then again, it is a doctor's job to treat people, not judge them. Unfortunately, there are doctors in real life who disregard this rule and as a result, many people die needlessly. I think you should write another morally ambiguous story where the character sees all the corruption and suffering everywhere and wonders if what he was taught matters anymore. I'd like to see the characters struggle with moral issues, not knowing what to believe anymore. In fact, the whole issue of doctors not treating their patients because of their personal beliefs might be the focus of your next story. I am personally glad that someone has decided to attempt to write a story in the New Blood setting. New Blood has this large cas
MoonCat chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This story is so compelling. It shows that the world isn't black and white as we deluded ourselves to believe. The story has moral ambiguity written all over it. Leo had good intentions, but we all know what the road to Hell was paved with. I believe his mistake was letting his pride go to his head. But then again, no one is immune. It is only when we fall off our high horse that we know the true meaning of humility. That story is pretty deep and it made me think. It also made me ask myself "Did Markus and Valerie really did the right thing or have they only made things much worse than it was before?" I'd like to think they did the right thing, but now I'm not so sure anymore. That is something to think about. Now that I read your story, I personally thought it would've made a great ending to Chapter 4, complementing the episode"Money Talks". It would've added to the grimness and the moral ambiguity of the game itself. I hope you continue to write stories like this. I will see you next story!
TCGeek chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I really liked this - I didn't expect Leo to put up such a fight... I expected him to be the type more to piss and moan about how "unfair" it was and blah blah blah.

I also expected him to go to the hospital, cause when he passed out it looked like he was foaming at the mouth, and that is no good. :D

The dialogue was crisp and their fight flowed very smoothly. Nice work! :D