Reviews for A Legacy Most Frightening
Ambre Kingsword chapter 3 . 1/8/2011

...poor Entreri...

Will you write an end to that story? Because it's damn worth it!
Ambre Kingsword chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I think I've never ever laughed that hard to a FR story.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Lemme guess, Greg is in the portable hole? Can't wait to see Entreri deal with that!
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow, poor Jarlaxle... Eugh, old Greg needs to move on to the Abyss... Poor Jarlaxle...
Shinigami117 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
This is hilarious! Please update soon!
Rat-Man chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Hahahaha! Very funny! You gotta finish this story, though. Please do.
Goe chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
I so love this story. :]

Can't wait to read more, seriously!

Greg is fun - but Jarlaxle is more fun.

And Artemis being unnerved by Jarlaxle is a win-win. ;D
Prisoner No. 4257 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
I'm so glad that the madness continues. I'm excited to see what happens next, for even I do not know. :3
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
I knew Greg couldn't possibly stay trapped forever... much to Jarlaxle's dismay. I love the rant, by the way. He is *not* a fuzzy man-peach, dammit! Lol.

Now... now it is Artemis' turn for lich-generated trauma. Oh, my. 0.0
Lady Annikaa chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Oh I'm so glad you writing this again! It is hysterical!
Zolarix Aster chapter 3 . 1/17/2009

You cut off the chapter just after leaving Entreri in a dimensional pocket with a very frightning lich?

Please update soon!

My panicy reaction aside, this was a good chapter. Jarlaxle is indeed scared. And the dialogue was great. I especially like how Entreri was complaining that the hat was on his side of the room.
WroteThatOneDrizztStory chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Jarlaxle shrank against the far rim of the tub in what a lesser man would label fear. Jarlaxle, however, later referred to it as, ‘tactical distancing.’

XD How very Jarlaxle indeed.

This was fantastic. If someone had told me the premise for this story before I'd read it, I'd have said it couldn't be done. But you did it, and you did it well. Thank you for giving my mood some much-needed improvement. This story is hilarious.
Terranova210486 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Wonderful! Good luck with chapter 3!
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Hahahaha! Very funny!
Zolarix Aster chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Aweosme story. I like the changes, very funny. Well, funnier.

Somehow, I don't think Jarlaxle's going to be quite comfortable walking around with Old Greg in his hat.