Reviews for The Nether Ridge Cafe
winnie chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
ahhhh thats so mean! why didnt you continue it?dont leave me on a cliffhanger! wanna know what happens next between bakura and ryou! ...please? its so awesome so far, continue the awesomeness!
Kagimine chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hey! I'm a huge fan of your work, and I always read it whenever I need a good tendershipping fix! You have a way with words, mixing humor, cutesy romance, subtle (and sometimes not to subtle) angst, and all that teenage good-stuff wrapped up in one big blob of amazing!

To tell you the truth, I really didn't want to read this fic at first. I'm really into the whole magic/wizard/fantasy thing, and to have tendershipping as well... That was just awesome— and EXTREMELY rare. However, I absolutely hate to read an incomplete fanfiction, no matter how good. It's just really upsetting for me.

Now, in the end, I DID snap, and I'm damn well glad I did. This was extremely well-written, completely in character, and really adorable and mysterious. I really liked the Bakura/Ryou interaction (very cliff hangish and mysterious), and I really like Ryou and Malik's brotherly friendship! It's the kind of 'you're so annoying, but you're the most important person to me, so I GUESS I have to forgive you...'

Anyway, I'm sure you'll never complete this, no matter how disheartening that is to type, it HAS been a really long time, and you're working on Someone That You're With, too.

But is there ANYWAY you would complete this— in less than ten years? Please write back (even though reviews are practically useless when asking for a reply...)!

Kagimine
D.Magic chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
this fanfic is so god!

updated soon!
subaru1999 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
this is really cool so far! please continue it someday...
MissTreason chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
wa me can't wait for the next chapter! *acts like her mental age which happens to be 3*
Syllva chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This is really interesting so far! I can't wait to see the next chapter
Aki no Koe chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Liking it my darling! 'Tis very enjoyable! Mind you, anything fantasy would have to be good... I have a sad addiction to anything even vaguely cheesey and involving magic. Also prefering this to the previous version. Yay for rewrites!

I look forward to the next chapter... if my computer hasn't messed up AGAIN. *gives you Ryou plushie as encouragement*
missq chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I really like this story please continue it
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Sylv: Yesh! Fantasy story!

Ryu: God Ryou is just SO cute.

Soma: Yeah... I REALLY love Bakura's attitude in this story, it's so badass. Hehe.

Sylv: Yeah, I really love the idea and I REALLY want to know what Bakura's and Ryou's involvement was in the past and why Ryou remembers Bakura, whether it was accident on Bakura's part or whether he MEANT it to be that way...

Soma: Yeah, I really hope you update soon!

Ryu: Ja ne!
Meepa chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I read this.

Now update, betch. D:

Cecilia
Sanddancer chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
this is good, you better make a plan and continue, This story is going to be great
Tsuki no Kodomo chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
February? And I'm only reviewing in APRIL? ... God I'm a sucky-ass friend ain't I?

I love this, though! I love what a total asshat Bakura is, and all Ryou's turbulent thoughts and emotions on the subject, and I have to admit I'm more than a little bit curious as to what, exactly, happened between Bakura and Ryou before... (*Giggle* I guessed, though, as soon as they were talking about erasing memories that Ryou had had his memory wiped before... *Proud!*) and how this is all going to play out!

Good on you for trying something different, and delving into Fantasy, too! I'm really quite looking forward to reading more!
sympa chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow, another great story by my favourite author! I'm lucky today (well, today I read the first chapter, so I'm lucky today ;) ). I'm always more than happy when I see you uploaded something.

I love the supernatural concept of the story (well, I love almost everything supernatural but if you throw our favourite people into it it gets even better!).

I'm really looking forward to new chapters, even though Bakura is pretty evil in this fic .

sympa

PS: sorry if my english is a little crappy/creepy, I'm getting a bit rusty since I don't have school anymore :D
Princess Yue chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh wow, that was certainly a very interesting first chapter. I really do hope you continue this story as it has great potential and already has me hooked. I'm quite a big fan of your stories, especially Next to Nothing, but I'm too lazy to review. Sorry about that. Please do keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Oh and by the way, you're time changing lines have disappeared, if you had them in the first place - it's just a bit confusing without them.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Yipie! This is really great! I like the idea! And your style is good, too! A wanna know what happened to Bakura and Ryou... how Bakura will react to Ryou still remembering it all...

And how about Ryou learning time after time what happened those days in his childhood? And why Ryou's Dad left him... Oh, I wanna see how Bakura reacts to THAT! *woho* I love the pairing! Please, go on son!

mfG