Reviews for Meet Virginia (Weasley)
Brook chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Dude, just thought I'd tell you that it's GINEVRA.

Write on,

Brook
canadaroks chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I like it! and I love the song! (my name is Virginia!) I really like the lyric changes, they are very well-written!
JTheGreat88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ginny is short for Ginevra -_-.
Ronhermione13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
that rocks absolutely loved it and I don't say that to everyone! totally worth the 20 seconds I spend reading it. I love that song! H/G 4 eva!
M.J. Lovegood chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That was actually really good! I don't usually review too many stories but I really liked to one so - props to you!
pastshadows chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
hehehe, i LOVE IT! I usually dont like song fics, but this one was almost perfect! I especially liked the beginning!

She doesn?t own a dress, red hair?s always a mess

Stealin? diaries, she won?t confess

She?s beautiful

lol, loved that opening stanza! It was by far the best one!
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
This is very cute,and I like it more since its from Harry's perpective. The song meet Virgina is very good and I like these new lryics to it too. 'Freed an elf one that’s me but anyway' That was cute and funny too. You did good with the new lryics.
Let It Ring chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
YAY! My brother and I found it on Sugar Quill, which I am not registered on, and anyway, we have the Train CD and we put the song on, and I especially like the bit about 'Mama wrestles twin rule brakers, Daddy enchants carbeurators, Brother is a fine mediator for the Ministry' YAY!
Sparticus chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Pretty good 9 out 10
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
I like that a lot. It's very cute.
Natalie Weasley chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
OMG. That is really good. I love the song too. You really wrote it out good!:)
Maddie chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
That's really good!
jessiCA chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
i luv that song and i luv your fic! "mama wrestles twin rule breakers"- that's great! Train iz awesome!
Miss Hermie chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Cleverly done. Train and Harry Potter-what could be better? Please r/r my fics.
eclecticmum chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
LOL, excellent, describes Ginny perfectly :)