Reviews for The Nerdiest Naruto Fanfic Ever
Twinkie216 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I loved this. This was so funny. I've never played D&D but, I have seen it around. I think the nerdist game EVER is Risk. Muhahaha.

this was good. I'm glad you wrote it. I really did enoy if. The ending was comical. Hehehe.
riptocs chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
lol...im a huge naruto fan just starting out in DnD...you could imagine my reaction
Crowfether chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
LOL XP
michico1243 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
You should make a follow-up to Itachis reaction to Sasuke playing D and D! XD
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I can't imagine why a game would have such a bad rep but... I've never played it. Naruto's decisions were totally believable, and Sasuke's character's name was totally lame but yet totally realistic. Great fic.
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I officially love you. That was just awesome. I almost died laughing.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I think im gonna have to try D&D o.0
VesperChan chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That is too funny...I think I died laughing.
extra type chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I play DnD and its not That bad, but lol i like your Eye of Vecna referance. I think i have known wierder charectors then Gais tho. I really apreciat this fic tho its hillarious!.
fifi46227 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
hahahahahahaha lol i thought it was so funny. d&d lol. i love your oneshots they are so funny.
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Funniest shit ever
encyser chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Shucks, how nostalgic... I remember such stupid moves like that.
badboywest chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
that was so wrong in so many ways. yet funny as all fuck.
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUPHING!
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
i am currently in a room full of sleeping people...you have absolutely no idea how much self restraint i had to use not to bust out laughing at the "pickles the dragon slaying dwart" thing. im doing my best not to laugh just thinking about it... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! amazing fic, really.