Reviews for I Walk Alone
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Okay so I just stumbled across this and I had to leave a comment because holy crap I LOVED this. This was really well done- simple yet really powerful. Both brothers were completely written in-character. Awesome job!
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
AMAZING! That was a very different take on the "Sam leaving for Stanford" stories, I was VERY moved.
xxAkira-chanxx chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Seriously one of the most gorgeous things I have ever read! This was absolutely perfect, I love the angsty goodness and the touch of fluff! You captured Dean's character flawlessly in this and this is how I imagined this event happened in the show, so kudos :D

“I panicked, went running towards you, so damn scared that you had hurt yourself somehow…and I tripped. Smacked my foot into the side of the couch, twisted my ankle, went down hard on the floor, busted my chin open,” he said quietly, hand unconsciously wiping across his chin where the barely-there scar stood.

“And then I heard you babble my name again, and I looked up…and, and I saw you,” he whispered wistfully. “And you…you planted your little hands on the carpet, and hauled yourself up and walked over to me, slapping me on the head and said….’Dean, hurt,’” he choked, tears falling unwanted down his face.

“I had been so scared of you walking, so scared of you falling, hurting yourself. So damn terrified when you fell…but god Sammy, watching you get up and walk,” he murmured, finally turning to see Sam’s watery eyes. “Greatest damn thing I ever saw.”

Sam was trying in vain to hold back the tears, chest tight, breathing shallow.

“Dean…”

“This is your time to walk Sammy,” he whispered. “And I can’t be there to carry you.”

This part right here...it's amazing and you had me tearing up as I read this xD My heart breaks for Dean. The last line was really intense too. Fabulous job!
riquitv chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
bua, that was so beautiful, i'm crying, thanks for sharing :)
sela117 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Wow. That was beautiful.

I could feel Sam's anger at his father and his dissapointment with Dean when he told him he wouldn't go with him. Then the moment when it all changed, Dean explaining that he couldn't carry Sam anymore, that he needed to let him go so he could stand on his own, my heart broke for both of them.

Sheila
NefariousVestal chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Really really good. I need a tissue!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That is a beautiful story. *tears* got any tissues?
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Really really great. Very good job!
Megan chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This was really cute it made me wanna cry

haha that was a really good line

keep up the good work :D