Reviews for The Soldier's Boy

awwww so cute :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
10/10 a wonderful story cuminglicsious
SilverEnderwolf chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, well done! Very well done. You actually made my own heart race while I read this. I'm a little disappointed that it's only one chapter. But it was a very adorable love story. Congrats.
some guy chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
that was ridiculous
Saix Lover chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That was amazingly written! It was really cute and sweet too. I loved it :D
Kate Matty chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Yayy finally some Scout/Solly! These two are an awesome pairing, and this fandom needs moar of it!

I love how you showed their relationship developing, it was just so perfect.

Ps: you forgot to list Scout and Soldier as the characters on , so this story doesn't come up when you filter for Scout/Soldier :)
Jupiter Green chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved the first person of this story. You see the Scout as a cocky son of a gun, but you made him almost adorable.

I like that the Soldier can be so caring, too.

I enjoyed this. Thanks, mate!
Truskawka chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh my...cute and erotic.

What can I want more? w

Nicely written. The caracters seem a bit off but that's no problem. It only makes it more fluffy.

CrazyGirlMe chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Woa my second in a row review of your story, but i give credit when credit is due.

I must really complement you on your ability to write so dam good in first person especially when faced with the craziness that is TF2. you really done a sweet number getting Scouts and Soldier's personality's down good. i do believe that Soldier isn't completely nuts and bolts crazy 24-7, especially with the tf2 comics and the fact that you proved this amazes me. i loved it.

The Scout and Soldier pairing isn't something i come across much and when i do the fanfics are usally either not good, all right, or in the rare event - really good. Yours falls under the really good category.

Same as the story before this - your attention to details is amazing. you set the scenes with perfection.

I also adore how you played out Scout. i like the way in here is isn't just the annoying little brat i like to read about, in here you got him as someone who is more then just a 'boy'.

Good job once again on producing something so fascinating and maturely presented : D

Rita Tangent chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
How cute! I too must compliment your writing style.
neil b chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
quick statement:soilder and scout ew!

secondley since im not into yaoi i find it a bit gross

but you do have very good story writing ability and for that its alright
Rin-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
For one of the very few erotic fanfics I've read this is by far one of the best. I kept expecting something to gross me out but it was really adorable. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did-you did a wonderful job. The way you introduce each character and the storyline progression is just great. Also I LOVE your dialogue and how you write in first person.
Dr.Scarecrow chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
There are not nearly enough TF2 fanfictions in this place.

-Salutes.- I give you, good sir, a cookie.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I think I love you forever for writing this.