Reviews for A Secret
sectumsempra7 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
aargh you haven't updated in years! You can't just leave it like that! UPDATE NOW! :D
rookie802 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I like this ship. I can only hope that you will continue to post for this story sometime really soon.

Great job!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
A Rose & Teddy story! I've been wanting to read more of those! Please update soon! (Good work!)
Hagger10 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
I love Teddy/Rose too. Even though in my story it's Scorpius/Rose, but whatever. Anyway, the adult age for wizards is 17, not 18.
fredngeorgegirl chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
good
ted chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
Lovely chapter but too short for my tastes.

This fic is good.

Hope you will update soon.

I really like this pairing.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
That was sweet of him, but the chapter was real short! When will you be able to update more? :) Please?
Taylor5795 chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
AW! updae soon!
MatoakaWilde chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
I love the flirtation between them.

I was so happy to see you'd updated! :D
Peeche chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Ah! This has made me smile, really. I love the way you write.
prettybella chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
i love this one! i hope you decide to continue with it
MatoakaWilde chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
I think right now at least, Rose/Teddy has just surpassed Lily/Scorpius as my fav next gen couple. This is DELICIOUS! and I love your directness and description. Keep it up! Can't wait for more!
MatoakaWilde chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
I love this! Omg, poor Rose, having RON for a father in THAT situation. Hopefully Hermione will have some pity!
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
this is the sort of stuff I look for. great line "But innocent didn't really seem the right word when your almost as good as cousin had her hands on your tits." I must read more!
Squirrel Watching chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
Ah family always getting in the way. You've got to love them. Ack they kissed! Damn straight they couldn't wait a year until they kissed. Untested chemistry is all well and good, but an entire year seems a bit harsh.

Hurray for more romantic trysts!