Reviews for Gladiator
The Howling Behemoth chapter 1 . 6/6
I like, it seems just like him.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I always wished somebody wrote Historical!AU involving the characters from Sin City.
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
pretty good, pretty damned interesting and perfectly Marv
penguinefluff chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
T.T

omg...continue...do want...
Roman names chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
In Latin there are 5 declensions. But, the last two are barely ever used for names. The first and seconds are the most common for names, seeing as their masculine and feminine. The first declension is feminine, and the second is masculine. Marvus, would be a second declension nominative noun. Nance would be a thrid declension feminine noun although the third declension is usually neuter. A name like Hartigan could be third declension masculine and you could simply leave it at that, but it would be very uncommon. A similar name could be something along the lines of Hartaginus. Names like Dwight would be transformed into Dwightus. But, some of the female names, such as Ava or Esther would not have to be changed. Esther could be altered though to Esthera which is Roman-Egyptian, which is fitting seeing as she is African. Hope this helps, and my user name is 12342x12342 is you further questions.
Type Unique Pen Name Here chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I really, really wanted someone to write a story like this - Dwight's lines just gave too great a visual/time period AU - and this little story gave me a bit of hope. The characerization is good, and I didn't notice any glaring grammar mistakes. But it's been a while since you posted this and sadly, there are no more chapters. I hope that maybe someday you can come back this, because it has a lot of promise (and I'm a huge Marv/Goldie shipper).
SamSever chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
You definitely know what you're doing here. Though, being used to the Sin City movie, it just looks like it'd feel better in a first-person narrative.

But it's very good.
Speakfire chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
i enjoyed the start to your story, but it's too short :) KEep up the good work
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
You did a good job with characterization, he's defiantly still Marv. Good job so far.